Thank you, and GOODNIGHT!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mh
Above the Chemist

It's past me bedtime.

Got some Zs to send up.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

mh wrote:It's past me bedtime.

Got some Zs to send up.
Wohle gute Nacht dann... 8)
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:roll:

Guten morgen! :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
Andy TG
Overbomber

I am now, at 6 37 of the AM off to bed!

I have a very important and scary "first date" this evening and I think I should perhaps get some sort of sleep. Dont want to disappoint the lovely young lady this early in our "coming together"*

* Should that ever happen ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Andy TG wrote:I have a very important and scary "first date" this evening and I think I should perhaps get some sort of sleep. Dont want to disappoint the lovely young lady this early in our "coming together"*

Good luck on that date Andy ImageImage
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
Andy TG
Overbomber

doc P wrote:
Andy TG wrote:I have a very important and scary "first date" this evening and I think I should perhaps get some sort of sleep. Dont want to disappoint the lovely young lady this early in our "coming together"*

Good luck on that date Andy ImageImage
@ Doc P :notworthy: - Love the Emonicons (?)

One last Ciggy then I get some sleep - a little too "jangly" to be able to sleep! :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
scotty
Overbomber

Andy TG wrote:...in our "coming together"...
On the First date Andy? :innocent: :twisted:

Good Luck :wink:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Andy TG wrote:I am now, at 6 37 of the AM off to bed!

I have a very important and scary "first date" this evening and I think I should perhaps get some sort of sleep. Dont want to disappoint the lovely young lady this early in our "coming together"*

Aww how quaint

People still 'date'? :eek: :innocent:

Besta luck ATG 8)
Andy TG
Overbomber

Thanks all - things have now changed - I am taking her to Caerphilly (the Valleys !) to see a local band - but other female friends of each of us are going to be there :-(
This Is M & S S & M
Francis
Overbomber

And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

will you be playing hide the leek later Andy? :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
canon docre
Overbomber

Good luck with your date Andy . And tell us how it went. :P

My last date asked me to have a threesome with his girlfriend. I so need some uplifting dating stories. :|
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Francis
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:My last date asked me to have a threesome with his girlfriend.
:eek:

Even I've figured out that that's not an endearing line. :lol:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:My last date asked me to have a threesome with his girlfriend. I so need some uplifting dating stories. :|
The only time that line can ever be used properly is when it's a girlie asking if you fancy a 3-some with HER girlfriend... ;D
still waiting for this to happen, mind...:innocent:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

I'll pass on three-inna-bed Sun style romps or any other, if you don't mind Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

I bet your priest wouldn't. :wink: :innocent: :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Shuttit Franco! :twisted:
~ Peter Steele
canon docre
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:
canon docre wrote:My last date asked me to have a threesome with his girlfriend. I so need some uplifting dating stories. :|
The only time that line can ever be used properly is when it's a girlie asking if you fancy a 3-some with HER girlfriend... ;D
still waiting for this to happen, mind...:innocent:
Dream on.... it will never happen, unless you're a Rockstar. ;D
ruffers
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:Good luck with your date Andy . And tell us how it went. :P

My last date asked me to have a threesome with his girlfriend. I so need some uplifting dating stories. :|
On my fifth date with a lovely young lady this afternoon who I met at a local web forum based dinner club type thang. How much detail do you need for uplifting? :innocent:
Chucking another log on
canon docre
Overbomber

ruffers wrote:
canon docre wrote:Good luck with your date Andy . And tell us how it went. :P

On my fifth date with a lovely young lady this afternoon who I met at a local web forum based dinner club type thang. How much detail do you need for uplifting? :innocent:
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT - reconsidering, I really can't stand to hear about other peoples dating luck.

just kidding. Go on, tell us all about it. local web forum you've said? So is the Internet actually good for something?
Last edited by canon docre on 14 May 2006, 21:37, edited 2 times in total.
ruffers
Overbomber

Ah, shucks, I've gone all shy now...
Chucking another log on
Andy TG
Overbomber

Evening All :-)

Thanks again for all your kind words ! :)

Well, I returned home after dropping her off home , and I expected too - I have no wish to "rush things" as I have fancied her for years and never thought I would get this opportunity. :eek:

Our "date" did not go quite as I had planned. As it turns out she asked if a German male friend could come along and I felt OK with that as I know how important her friends are to her.

Thankfully they are just "friends" :-) and good mates at that. So I was cool. Besides this guy was really funny and he and I got on great straight away. Same sense of humour!

The image I had of this wonderful, sexy and beautiful woman was completely shattered by the end of the evening. She has a very sarcastic sense of humour, as do I, which made my day. I had the impression that she was one of the quiet ones, and shes not!

The other girls who were there are also mates of she and I so it was a good evening. A hell of lot of "Ribbing" and "Micky Taking" was going on.

It would have been nice to be able to spend more "quality time" with her but, this time it was not to be. Hopefully there will be many more opportunities.

My Ex G/F - Now Best Mate TOLD me to buy her a bunch of flowers and I did. Which I am happy to report have the desired effect. She said they are "cool" :-)

It seems the giving of flowers still works, even in todays "jaded" world! Take the hint "single" HLers!

When I got home I sent her an honest and heartfelt email, and hopefully I have not caused her to "run to the hills" .

We have already arranged for me to take her out again next weekend, to our regular twice monthly "Rock Club" and as she will be drinking and I will be driving, I get to take her home and get to spend some time together hopefully!

I still want very much to take her out on a proper "date" - just the two of us - wish me luck.

So thats MY love life posted for the world to see ;-) What has been happening in YOUR Love Lives?

Knew You'd Be Pleased.....
This Is M & S S & M
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Andy TG wrote:Our "date" did not go quite as I had planned. As it turns out she asked if a German male friend could come along .....
it wasn´t me :lol: :innocent:

still wishing you the best of luck :wink:
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
ruffers
Overbomber

Andy TG wrote:Evening All :-)

The image I had of this wonderful, sexy and beautiful woman was completely shattered by the end of the evening. ........... She has a very sarcastic sense of humour, as do I, which made my day. I had the impression that she was one of the quiet ones, and shes not!
Don't see how these are incompatible myself.

My date was very pleasant also, and I also knew you'd be pleased.
Chucking another log on
Doktor Gott
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

mh wrote:It's past me bedtime.

Got some Zs to send up.

Pah, lightweight! I was toasting bagels and getting my height measured at half three this morning!

proper rock and roll!
I give you the finger but you want the whole hand...
------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pbase.com/gottdammerung/galleries