Moriati and the sith

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Just thought I'd pass this on from The gifford arms forum as I know a couple of people on here are fans;

"I got this off the Church Of Nightbreed Forum today.
As much as I'm not the biggest of fans of this genre, weird yourself out by considering that people at Hex In The City were some the last ones to see this guy at all:

"It is with a heavy heart that I type this news.

Yesterday evening we were informed that Police had found and identified the body of Simon, vocalist of the band Moriarti And The Sith.
Full details are still filtering in, and we will make a longer statement once all the information has been confirmed.
Simon was thought to have been depressed and was reported as officially missing on Monday 8th of May.

To say I am shocked is an understatment. Simon was a fantastic guy. Kind, funny, well liked, inteligent, artistic, hard working, sensitive etc,etc, with the whole world in front of him. I personally was looking forward to be working with him in the near future on a project that was/is currently under development.

He will be seroiusly missed, and the world is a poorer place without him.""

Sad news I'm sure you'll agree.Although their music wasn't to my taste,the Geezer seemed a sound chap and undoubtably was a unique talent.
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
Thea
Overbomber

I got a phonecall about this last night - still in shock. Such a shame - he was a really good bloke.