My complaint about HeartLand

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Using this rather LOVELY piece of internet candy! ;D

I have had enough of HeartLand! Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with HeartLand. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that my message has always been that it does not require a Sherlock Holmes to prove that HeartLand is so incredibly maladroit that it really ought to change its name to "Maladroit McMaladroit, the Maladroit King of the Maladroit". But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. By writing this letter, I am honestly sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that HeartLand will retaliate against me. It'll most likely try to force me to hide in a closet, although another possibility is that it invents problems in order to provide itself with an excuse for making a fuss. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. I'm not very conversant with HeartLand's background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want HeartLand to grant a free ride to the undeserving, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while HeartLand claims that it knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli.

While some of HeartLand's prognoses are very attractive on the surface and are sincerely entertaining, they ultimately serve to eavesdrop on all types of private conversations. HeartLand's coterie appears to be growing in number. I truly pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction yet I keep reminding myself that a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of insipid cutthroats and others in HeartLand's amen corner are about to concoct labels for people, objects, and behaviors in order to manipulate the public's opinion of them. I have no reason to doubt that story because my love for people necessitates that I test the assumptions that underlie HeartLand's proposed social programs. Yes, I face opposition from HeartLand. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Although HeartLand is ever learning, it is never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The truth, in this context, is that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less grungy than HeartLand.

HeartLand talks loudly about family values and personal responsibility, but when it comes to backing up those words with actions, all it does is prevent me from sleeping soundly at night. So HeartLand thinks that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them? Interesting viewpoint. Here's another: I can guarantee the readers of this letter that given the amount of misinformation that it is circulating, I must point out that most people don't realize that it has already revealed its plans to sidetrack us, so we can't offer true constructive criticism -- listening to the whole issue, recognizing the problems, recognizing what is being done right, and getting involved to help remedy the problem -- . It revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by an audacious common blood-stained criminal. Not only is its manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and utterly anecdotal, but I want to give people more information about HeartLand, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I certainly hope people draw: HeartLand somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (it should trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life because "it's the right thing to do"), distortions (national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever its institutional interests are at stake), and misplaced idealism (one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "predisadvantageously". Ask HeartLand about any of its rank-and-file followers who construct the spectre of a terrible armed threat, and the cuckoo simpleton will say, "I never meant they should go that far." Yeah, right. The truth is that if one could get a Ph.D. in Terrorism, HeartLand would be the first in line to have one. Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: The only morally sound solution is to educate the public on a range of issues.

Yours bastardly,

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
canon docre
Overbomber

My inquiries, necessarily hasty and perfunctory as I write this letter to meet a deadline, have elicited a wealth of information about Mr. Izzy Have Mercy. One of my objectives is to make some changes here. It's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of recidivism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties. He got a little carried away with his resentful inclinations. Am I saying that what he seems to be forgetting is that I am declaring open season on dissolute jerks like him who advocate his values amid a hue and cry as bitter as it is gruesome? Yes. That his obiter dicta are incendiarism reincarnate? Maybe. That it is indubitably not the intention of Heaven to let him strap us down with a network of rules and regulations? Definitely. In closing, I consider this letter to be required reading for everyone who still cares that Mr. Izzy Have Mercy exhibits signs of arrested development. Unfortunately, with our nation's media being as controlled as it is, there's no way that this letter will be widely publicized. Therefore, I'm counting on you to pass on this letter to all of your e-mail contacts. Thank you. ;D
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

HeartLand talks loudly about family values and personal responsibility, but when it comes to backing up those words with actions, all it does is prevent me from sleeping soundly at night.

Did Lee write this? :lol:

It does have that unmistakable "rambling gobshyte" quality :innocent: ;D :kiss: .
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Izzy HaveMercy

canon docre wrote:My inquiries, necessarily hasty and perfunctory as I write this letter to meet a deadline, have elicited a wealth of information about Mr. Izzy Have Mercy. One of my objectives is to make some changes here. It's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of recidivism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties. He got a little carried away with his resentful inclinations. Am I saying that what he seems to be forgetting is that I am declaring open season on dissolute jerks like him who advocate his values amid a hue and cry as bitter as it is gruesome? Yes. That his obiter dicta are incendiarism reincarnate? Maybe. That it is indubitably not the intention of Heaven to let him strap us down with a network of rules and regulations? Definitely. In closing, I consider this letter to be required reading for everyone who still cares that Mr. Izzy Have Mercy exhibits signs of arrested development. Unfortunately, with our nation's media being as controlled as it is, there's no way that this letter will be widely publicized. Therefore, I'm counting on you to pass on this letter to all of your e-mail contacts. Thank you. ;D
To respond to all of Miss Canon Docre, Esq.'s shell games would take up too much room and time. I would like to address the most heartless ones, though. Here's a quick review: Miss Docre has convinced a lot of people that the sun rises just for her. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation. It has been revealed that she plans to advocate loathsome suggestions. First reaction yields that education is already suffering as a direct result of her assertions. A little more thought leads to the more accurate conclusion that if I were a complete sap, I'd believe Miss Docre's line that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. Unfortunately for her, I realize that the idea of basing our entire society on coldhearted hedonism is so far from reality, it's laughable. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, Miss Docre truly believes that men are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras. It is just such ostentatious megalomania, acrimonious, unbridled egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Miss Docre to maintain social control by eliminating rights and freedoms. Because Miss Canon Docre, Esq. is so caught up in trying to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism, I'd like to conclude this letter by quoting to her the last line of R. M. Rilke's poem, "Archaic Torso of Apollo": "You must change your life."

IZ.
canon docre
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: Because Miss Canon Docre, Esq. is so caught up in trying to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism...
WTF. :eek: how does this generator know?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Is andymackem back? :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

too many words people! I can't handle it

can I get back to you tomorrow night?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

James Blast wrote:too many words people! I can't handle it

can I get back to you tomorrow night?
Just for James then, I translated my last comment in a language he understands :innocent:

2 RASPOND 2 AL OF MIS CANON DOCR3 ASQS!!!!!1!1 SHEL GM3S WUD TAEK UP 2 MUCH ROM AND TIEM!1!!!! WTF I WUD LIEK 2 ADRES DA MOST HEARTLES ONES THOUGH!!1! LOL HERES A QUIK REVEIW MIS DOCRE HAS CONVINC3D A LOT OF P3OPLE TAHT TEH SUN RIESS JUST FOR H3R!1111! OMG LOL ONA MUST PAUS3 IN ADMIRATION AT THIS TRIUMPH OF MADIA MANIPULATION!11!!! WTF LOL IT HAS B3N RAVAAELD TAHT SH3 PLANS 2 ADVOCAET LOATHSOMA SUG3STIONS!1!!!1 OMG LOL FIRST R3ACTION YEILDS TAHT 3DUCATION IS ALRAADY SUFERNG AS A DIERCT RASULT OF HER AS3RTIONS!!!1!1 OMG A LITL3 MORE THOUGHT LEADS 2 DA MORA ACURAET CONCLUSION TAHT IF I WER3 A COMPL3TE SAP ID BLEIVA MIS DOCRES LIEN TAHT W3 HAEV NO REASON 2 B FEARFUL ABOUT TEH CRIMINALY VIOLENT TRENDS IN OUR SOCEITY 2DAY AND OVER DA PAST T3N 2 FIFTEN YEARS11!!11!! OMG WTF LOL UNFORTUNAETLY FOR HAR I RAALIEZ TAHT TEH IEDA OF BASNG OUR ENTIER SOCEITY ON COLDH3ARTED HADONISM IS SO FAR FROM REALITY ITS LAUGHABLE1!!11 OMG OR 2 EXPR3S TAHT SANTIEMNT WITHOUT AL OF TEH EMOTIONALY CHARG3D LNGO MIS DOCRE TRULY BLEIV3S TAHT MEN R R PARTS IN TEH SOCIAL R3PER2IER - MERE OPTIONAL 3XTRAS1!!1!1! OMG WTF LOL IT IS JUST SUCH OSTANTATIOUS MEGALOMANIA ACRIMONIOUS UNBRIDLED EGOISM AND INT3LECTUAL AEBRANCY TAHT STIRS MIS DOCR3 2 MANETANE SOCIAL CONTROL BY ALIMINATNG RIGHTS AND FREDOMS!1!11!11 WTF B/C MIS CANON DOCR3 ESQ!1!!1!!! WTF LOL IS SO CAUGHT UP IN TRYNG 2 REPLAEC LAW AND ORD3R WIT ANARCHY AND D3SPOTISM ID LIEK 2 CONCLUD3 THIS LET3R BY QUOTNG 2 HER TEH LAST LIEN OF R!!1!1! LOL M11111 OMG WTF LOL RILKAS PO3M ARCHACE 2RSO OF APOLO U MUST CHANGE UR LIEF
1111 OMG WTF

IZ.
Andy TG
Overbomber

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?firstnam ... 3&gender=c

My complaint about The Sisters Of Mercy

I've been doing a lot of meditating and praying lately and this has helped me collect my thoughts and organize them into the letter you're about to read. What follows is the story of how The Sisters Of Mercy can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. In theory, The Sisters Of Mercy's values are so inverted, they would make Lewis Carroll blush. But in reality, many people respond to The Sisters Of Mercy's venom-spouting asseverations in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. All kidding aside, we cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must keep our courage up. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that if I didn't think The Sisters Of Mercy would shred the basic compact between the people and their government, I wouldn't say that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. In fact, that's exactly what The Sisters Of Mercy does as part of its quest to force its moral code on the rest of us.

A central point of The Sisters Of Mercy's belief systems is the notion that those of us who oppose The Sisters Of Mercy would rather run than fight. Perhaps it should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that you should never forget the three most important facets of its complaints, namely their disrespectful origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. If you were to tell The Sisters Of Mercy that it is apt to respond to this letter in the same emotional way that a devout Christian in the 15th century might have responded to someone who announced publicly that he didn't believe in the virgin birth, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. For one thing, what The Sisters Of Mercy is doing is akin to painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. But more important, the nicest thing that can be said about The Sisters Of Mercy's coadjutors is that they are arrogant traitors out to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that there are two types of people in this world. There are those who subvert time-tested societal norms, and there are those who respond to its reports. The Sisters Of Mercy fits neatly into the former category, of course. If The Sisters Of Mercy feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing it, then that's just too darn bad. Its arrogance has brought this upon itself.

Moreover, The Sisters Of Mercy is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me, because its previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that The Sisters Of Mercy's new changes will be even more mindless, because it is doing everything in its power to make me fall into the traps set for me by its helots. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. It would stand to reason that if I may be so bold, The Sisters Of Mercy's propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "The Sisters Of Mercy's activities are on the up-and-up" and, "The Sisters Of Mercy is a model organization". What they don't tell you, though, is that I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about The Sisters Of Mercy. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents, and in these primarily as an illustration that the unalterable law of biology has a corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, I want to unify our community. The Sisters Of Mercy, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it. While The Sisters Of Mercy has a right to its opinion, it is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when unsophisticated bums divert attention from The Sisters Of Mercy's unprovoked aggression. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that it holds a universal license that allows it to tour the country promoting mawkish statism in lectures and radio talk show interviews. And fear of stuck-up creeps like The Sisters Of Mercy who encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization. With this letter, I hope I have made my views clear: The Sisters Of Mercy's moral immaturity is a perilous failing and an insult to the celebrated virtues of our ancestors.

Knew You'd Be Pleased.....

What a great site - made my day! :D
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title=Mr ... &pgraphs=2

My complaint about Mr. Andrew Eldritch, Esq.

Once again, I am writing in response to Mr. Andrew Eldritch, Esq.'s vaporings, and once again, I merely wish to point out that Mr. Eldritch is a sore loser. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion's general outline is that Mr. Eldritch's jejune publications can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance. He wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that divine ichor flows through Mr. Eldritch's veins. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that the irony is that Mr. Eldritch's most out-of-touch theatrics are also his most phlegmatic. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent." If Mr. Eldritch wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults.

If it weren't for ignorant cads, Mr. Eldritch would have no friends. As a time-honored expression maintains, "This discussion is meant to apply to modern allotheism only". But even if we disregard all that and examine only Mr. Eldritch's callous analects, this seems to me to be enough to show that Mr. Eldritch once tried to hijack the word "ultracentrifugation" and use it to weaken family ties. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you clearly don't understand how Mr. Eldritch operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that he says that he needs a little more time to clean up his act. As far as I'm concerned, his time has run out. It seems ironic that he has a unique faculty for wrecking people's lives, given that either he has no real conception of the sweep of history, or he is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context. This letter has gone on far too long, in my opinion, and probably yours as well. So let me end it by saying merely that it is no exaggeration to say that wanting to obliterate our sense of identity without any of the obvious repercussions is like wanting a one-sided coin.

This site is unreal ! I considering sending actual letters to CBPOB Companies I have to deal with !
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Too many big words! I can't find my dictionary! :eek:
Doktor Gott
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I am currently showing considerable restraint in not forwarding the complain letter I generated about my work....

:lol:
I give you the finger but you want the whole hand...
------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pbase.com/gottdammerung/galleries
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Why I laugh?
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Mickpit
Road Kill

Norman Hunter wrote:
Too many big words! I can't find my dictionary! :eek:
Izzy HaveMercy's swallowed it
I'm not young enough to know everything
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Where will this technology end? Eventually, it'll be able to derail threads all by itself. Man was never meant to know such secrets!
Izzy HaveMercy

timsinister wrote:Where will this technology end? Eventually, it'll be able to derail threads all by itself. Man was never meant to know such secrets!
I sit in sad repose as I put pen to paper concerning an issue I find most deeply disturbing. Before I begin, let me point out that even technology's supporters are afraid that technology will rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items before long. I have seen their fear manifested over and over again, and it is further evidence that if technology isn't uncontrollable, I don't know who is. I want to focus on what unites rather than divides us. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Does technology realize it's more negligent than a shameless vendor of sexism? This can be answered most easily by stating that in technology's rantings, snobbism is witting and unremitting, wicked and hopeless. It revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to pit the haves against the have-nots. Technology's cringers are not, technically, antisocial so-called experts, but rather mumpish sciolists. I assert that there is a small -- yet not entirely insignificant -- difference. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I maintain that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that what technology is doing falls just short of giving handguns to schoolchildren, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.

;D ;D ;D :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

IZ.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

This is all very reminiscent of The Glasgow Herald's letters page...
emmalinead
Road Kill

What is the beef?

:roll:
Last edited by emmalinead on 17 May 2006, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.
Road Kill

I think someone just made writing letters to the editor much more fun, without any loss in sense or reason.
If this is heaven I'm bailin' out.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Right on!

canon docre
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Right on!

Mmmmh, lecker lecker. I hope my beef with IZ would turn into a tasty entrecôte by lunch time. ;D
Izzy HaveMercy

I just write this letter to say I will refrain from any comments about beefy relationships with Canon Docre, Esq., tho a tasty morsel she might be. Nor will I give any comments or remarks about sausages inna bun (get them real cheap) or schloniging the Salami. Thank you.

I like my meat as I like most women.
Cut up and in the fridge. :twisted:

Made with the IZ complaint generator, thank you ;D

IZ.
mh
Above the Chemist

This one's actually relevant!

But who on earth is "Doctor Evidence"?
Although I would very much like to rage, rage against the dying of the light, there are several obstacles that make it difficult to denounce The Sisters Of Mercy's imprecations. I will briefly adumbrate these obstacles and then refer to them occasionally throughout the body of this letter. As a preliminary, I want to expose the connections between the obscene problems that face us and the key issues of wowserism and antagonism. The first casualty of The Sisters Of Mercy's viewpoints is justice. The reason is clear. The Sisters Of Mercy has a natural talent for complaining. It can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours.

We must condemn -- without hesitation, without remorse -- all those who overthrow the government and eliminate the money system. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. We should note, of course, that what I've written about The Sisters Of Mercy doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive, but it does make a good point that The Sisters Of Mercy's premise (that it is beyond reproach) is its morality disguised as pretended neutrality. The Sisters Of Mercy uses this disguised morality to support its apologues, thereby making its argument self-refuting.

Shame on The Sisters Of Mercy for thinking that people like you and me are self-aggrandizing! Okay, then, let's move onto the really good part of this letter, the part in which I get to tell you that time cannot change The Sisters Of Mercy's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which The Sisters Of Mercy can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, doctor evidence and classification systems and make blasphemous generalizations to support aberrent, preconceived views. The Sisters Of Mercy regards itself as both omniscient and omnicompetent, fully qualified to put any intellectual discipline in the world in its place. An equal but opposite observation is that The Sisters Of Mercy's drones all look like The Sisters Of Mercy, think like The Sisters Of Mercy, act like The Sisters Of Mercy, and concoct labels for people, objects, and behaviors in order to manipulate the public's opinion of them, just like The Sisters Of Mercy does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. Ha! If you want a better opportunity to get a job, raise a family in a safe neighborhood, have a better chance at a good education, and lower the taxes on the money you earn, then I ask that you help me speak up and speak out against The Sisters Of Mercy. This letter has gone on far too long, in my opinion, and probably yours as well. So let me end it by saying merely that The Sisters Of Mercy's readiness to call me irascible has to be the most egregious example imaginable of the pot calling the kettle black.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.