Bloody Hell!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Nice song, typical overacting and gofflike references.

One hit wonder maybe, never her of her/them...

I was waiting for the moment where mr Lordi would appear and chop her head off, tho ;)

Curse me for being a GWAR fan :twisted:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

My friend showed me her Myspace page. I quote this from it, with the worst parts emboldened:
I like dressing up. I like drinking wine. I enjoy loneliness. I like romance. I like being in control. I like being submissive. I like reading poetry aloud. I like absinth. I like parisian prostitutes from the early 1900s, true ladies. I like tattoos. I'd like Nick Cave to sing to me as I bled to death. I like making up stories. I like to lie, it makes life more interesting. I LOVE The Eighties Matchbox B-line Disaster. I kill people and sell the bodies. I'm in a band, but then who isnt?
Pretty much the embodiment of all the worst stereotypes of goth rolled into one person. :urff:
Badlander
Overbomber

Dark wrote: Pretty much the embodiment of all the worst stereotypes of goth rolled into one person. :urff:
:notworthy: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
aims
Overbomber

Two words: Kelly Osbourne.

Three if you wish to put an expletive in the middle.

No more can be said :|
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Bag o' Sh1te
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Is it just me, or does that owe a hell of a lot more to Courtney Love than Siouxsie Sioux? Seriously, it just sounds like some early 90's, babydoll-clad, chick-grunge band. And looks like it too :roll: .

About as goffick as Bucks Fizz. And Nick Cave wouldn't p*ss on her if she was on fire.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

Daisy Chainsaw?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Silver_Owl
The Don

She's alright if it's just eye candy you're after.
I guess she's part of this new wave of goff-lite that is all the rage. :roll:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Daisy Chainsaw?
mixed with L7

definately too much grunge and too little originality
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Izzy HaveMercy

boudicca wrote:And Nick Cave wouldn't p*ss on her if she was on fire.
On the contrary... It would put her out of her misery even faster; ah what a merry bonfire THAT would make :twisted:

IZ.
christophe
Overbomber

terrible :|
Hom_Corleone wrote:I guess she's part of this new wave of goff-lite that is all the rage. :roll:
that sounds impossoble, but then again those wankers can make crap out of everything :roll:
DarkAngel
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Not even close to interesting -
- a ridiculous juxtaposition - bubblegum gofflita
Silver_Owl
The Don

christophe wrote:terrible :|
Hom_Corleone wrote:I guess she's part of this new wave of goff-lite that is all the rage. :roll:
that sounds impossoble, but then again those wankers can make crap out of everything :roll:
According to the Observer Music Monthly (today) - The Barometer (of what's hip)
...From gothy pop starlett Betty Curse to trendy bands like The Horrors...yes, the sun may shining, but a new goth revival is upon us for the summer
Heaven help us all. :eek: :evil:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Bloody hell IZ! :eek:

We were hopping around in a darkened room, munching magic pills and listening to repetive electronic music so it's Pac Man I can blame?

hee, here's me thinking it was just A'dam and Planet Dave's affect on me last night?!... :innocent: :twisted:

MB
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

MadameButterfly wrote:hee, here's me thinking it was just A'dam and Planet Dave's affect on me last night?!...
OK, what happened last night, we need to know? :twisted:
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James Blast wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:hee, here's me thinking it was just A'dam and Planet Dave's affect on me last night?!...
OK, Mr. Blast because it's you asking I'll answer this question in awhile.
First have to get the reality bathing of the kids done and into bed and then I'll let you know. If that's ok with you?
that ongoing eternity
Izzy HaveMercy

James Blast wrote:
Unless you wish a sleepless night upon me, maybe I DON'T :eek:

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

I think I chose the title of this thread very well :wink:
~ Peter Steele
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

James Blast wrote:Betty Curse - Excuse all the Blood :eek:

What's the Biggy! :eek:
It's from her new cd "Songs About Menstruation" :wink:
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

MadameButterfly wrote:
James Blast wrote:
OK, Mr. Blast because it's you asking I'll answer this question in awhile.
First have to get the reality bathing of the kids done and into bed and then I'll let you know. If that's ok with you?
@ IZ ~ don't worry, it was a sleepless night and this shouldn't cause one for you. :wink:

Right Mr. Blast, this is indeed a good thread for this one...

Jos and I met up with Planet Dave and one of his buddies Jamie, in a really cool coffeeshop that was chosen as the meeting point. It was amazing meeting Planet Dave at long last. :notworthy:

Our next stop, after literally being Dave's guardian angel along the way with regards to almost carrying him there, met up with Lee and Matt (the reason for lots and lots of tourists in the hellish parts of A'dam). Matt is getting married and bloody hell, a bloody nice mate to bring so many of his pals for a party! :eek:

Anyhoo, 5 of us moved along to my recommendation for a club that used to be underground in A'dam but still a brilliant club to party. :von:
"club 11" was enjoyed by us all, we danced our asses off, you couldn't help yourself really...bloody hell! :wink: :twisted:
Who knows which planet were we on but it was an excellent one and although we left at closing time which was 6 am. and made our way to where our paths split. Jos and I only left A'dam around 8:30 am. as we missed all the last of the public transport out of A'dam and the first train on a Sunday morning :evil: got home and into bed at 9 am. Bloddy hell!

Bloody hell, my feet are f**ked and sore, but all the pain is worth the top nite out in A'dam. I'm still trying to land back on earth from that planet last night although this landing is taking a long time, bloody hell....I think I love it! :twisted:

:oops: Edited due to the name change (I'm so bad with names...damnit)
that ongoing eternity
Silver_Owl
The Don

Sounds like a great night Debs. Very jealous of you all.
Matt (aka Robochops) is a great bloke - met him in Leeds. Top fella. :notworthy:

Did Dave manage to carry on dancing or was he falling all over the dance floor :?: :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

well I'm SHT now :D

:notworthy: Debs :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Hom_Corleone wrote:Sounds like a great night Debs. Very jealous of you all.
Matt (aka Robochops) is a great bloke - met him in Leeds. Top fella. :notworthy:

Did Dave manage to carry on dancing or was he falling all over the dance floor :?: :lol:
Thanks hon, it was a great night and everything it was supposed to be. And please believe me it's about sharing experiences and not a jealous thingy at all, but I know what you mean! :wink:

Dave managed to carry on dancing the whole night and I don't think he fell on the dance floor! Well not under my watch that is! 8)
Maybe you are comparing the UK way of partying to the A'dam way?
No one gets hurt on night out with me! :wink:
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:Daisy Chainsaw?
Exactly that. Even they were a million times better than this tripe though.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets