BAUHAUS - Sasquatch Music Festival - MSN Webcast

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
robertzombie
Overbomber

MSN Entertainment - Sasquatch Festival - About Section wrote: MSN Entertainment is presenting a Webcast of Sasquatch highlights, including performances by Beck, Bauhaus, Queens of the Stone Age, Band of Horses, TV on the Radio, Nada Surf and many others on Thursday, June 1. Come back to see the best of the weekend's performances!"
http://music.msn.com/music/sasquatch
aims
Overbomber

To use this product, you need to install free software
This product requires Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6, Microsoft© Media Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 6. To download these free software applications, click the links below and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 1: Download Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is free to download
And they have the audacity to call it free.

I hate to be ungrateful, but Internet Explorer gets the same response as Real Player. :von:
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

Motz wrote:
To use this product, you need to install free software
This product requires Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6, Microsoft© Media Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 6. To download these free software applications, click the links below and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 1: Download Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is free to download
And they have the audacity to call it free.

I hate to be ungrateful, but Internet Explorer gets the same response as Real Player. :von:
Browser Biggot.......... :innocent:
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
aims
Overbomber

You want to try installing IE6 under Ubuntu?

Go right ahead.

And no, I'm not touching it on my XP laptop either.

I guess not taking Heroin makes me a medical bigot too.
9while9
Slight Overbomber

Motz wrote:You want to try installing IE6 under Ubuntu?

Go right ahead.

And no, I'm not touching it on my XP laptop either.

I guess not taking Heroin makes me a medical bigot too.
Oh good analogy... :roll:

I see the similarities between IE6 and Heroin. :? :roll: :lol:
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

Dark
Underneath the Rock

IE or shooting up.

Well, both give you HIV.
James Blast
Banned

Hi, my name's Blast and I've been hardlining Camino for two weeks now.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

9while9 wrote:Oh good analogy... :roll:

I see the similarities between IE6 and Heroin. :? :roll: :lol:
If you take Firefox to be Cannabis then yes. Some people would say that using the web is too dangerous fullstop. Some would be fine with using Firefox but still wouldn't touch IE. Some are just stupid bastards who would take Heroin.

Or maybe glue would be a better analogy. Some people die the first time that they sniff glue, some don't. IE runs on some OS's, on most it doesn't.

What pisses me off most, however, is that they used the term free software, which has a very well defined meaning which IE doesn't even come remotely close to.
James Blast
Banned

I like Bauhaus :cry:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
9while9
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I like Bauhaus :cry:

ME TOO! Grab the feed
and weed it to me....... :notworthy:

aims
Overbomber

I like them very much, hence my annoyance at the boys in Redmond. :|

Just torrent the whole thing as Ogg Theora, fss, not as some DRM'd WMV only viewable with some exclusive x86/Windows specific plugin :von:
James Blast
Banned

Oh Mi Gawd! he's speaking Klingon!

run for the hills....!
:lol:
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

You of all people, James, should have a vague understanding of what I'm saying :(
9while9
Slight Overbomber

Motz wrote:You of all people, James, should have a vague understanding of what I'm saying :(
Ich glaube Motz, das Sie neigen, weg auf Tangenten zu gehen, die manchmal total nicht notwendig sind. Aber dann erinnere mich ich, daß Sie jung sind. :D

Ok, maybe ti's not Klingon........ :lol:

aims
Overbomber

Manchmal, aber nicht immer. Es war ein ziemlich ehrlich Ubereinstimmung wenn man die ganze Bild versteht.
James Blast
Banned

I speak fluent Weegie, Franglaise, Germaniac and english.

Nekst!
~ Peter Steele
9while9
Slight Overbomber

Motz wrote:Manchmal, aber nicht immer. Es war ein ziemlich ehrlich Ubereinstimmung wenn man die ganze Bild versteht.
Ich sehe, berichtige gut Ihr bin dann.
:eek: :lol:

davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

IE is s**t, full stop.
robertzombie
Overbomber

Well in the end MSN didn't broadcast the entire event. Instead they posted highlights of the show on their Sasquatch website.

So for anyone who's interested here is the video rip of the Bauhaus highlights:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35ID0MAB
spot778
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

thankee !
End of line.