Bristol Last Night

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

good gig, solid peformace, best bit was seeing Jame Ray again, and to know that hes getting back into music again!!!!

More wen i find out more.

Matt
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

allfear wrote: best bit was seeing Jame Ray again, and to know that hes getting back into music again!!!!

More wen i find out more.

Matt
Now, that are some gooooood news!
"Love is the empty place where loneliness is born"
Andy TG
Overbomber

Bristol was a great gig - really wanted to be down the front - but was GF first "sisters" gig - so had to behave myself! (boo hoo!) :-(

Great Venue - good sound - good view and Crash and Burn was Bloody Great - the lights were fantastic - nice to see that Von has invested in some decent effects! ;-)

Official Tshirts were crap IMHO - bootleg shirts were/are much better - thats why i bougth TWO!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i agree the sisters usually have a good slection of merchandise, usually 7 - 10 different shirts

not much choice this time, 2 shirts and a frew old stock from 1995

Matt
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

We looked for you're lot Andy, but failed

Scardy even collared some bloke in the pub and said "Oi! You Andy The Goth?"

Did he get a look!
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ Ed and Scardy

Hows it going?

I did manage to catch site of you at the bar in the venue - unfortunately I was stuck at the front of "My Lot" getting a large round of drinks (water for me as I was driving!) - I did see you and your hat and I guess that very tall chap with you was Scardy.

Hello to the boths of you. Myself and my GF are thinking of going back to "Bristol" for a nite out - where would you and yours gather for a drink or five! - PM if you have any suggestions!

BTW Nice Hat !
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M