Genome Project

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Want to find out what other music you should be listening to?

http://pandora.com/
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I typed in Fields of the Nephilim
the musical style of which features electronica influences, extensive vamping, mixed acoustic and electronic instrumentation, a vocal-centric aesthetic and minor key tonality

So far so good but then it played Squid Lord by The Fall
Never really been a fan but this looks like it could be a lot of fun Cheers Hom! - second choice Beside the Sun by ISM I like it :notworthy:
:D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Silver_Owl
The Don

weebleswobble wrote: extensive vamping
:lol: :lol: :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
mh
Above the Chemist

I just put in Spacemen 3 and so far it's given me The Replacements and New Order.

Not that I'd complain about either band, but they're nothing like each other.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Using this lovely proggie for almost 3 years now, it is the BEST radio station I ever encountered! :notworthy:

Tons better than last.fm, only for one thing. It looks sober, serene, NO ads whatsoever (correction: the last months, I have the odd advert, but they told us that this was going to happen) and man, the people are really FRIENDLY.

When they play something you don't like, you can tell them so and they apoligize for that, promising they will never play it again. If every radio station and club/party did that, the world woud be a better place ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
DarkAngel
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thank you. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: