Fields of the Nephilim: live on stage!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

http://www.theblackcave.be/

:eek:

FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM
+3 bands tbc

Saturday 28th October 2006
at: Jeugdcentrum - Waregem (B)

tickets: 35 Euro

:D Yiehaaa :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
christophe
Overbomber

christophe read about this and became very happy ;D
christophe Will be there!
Another Shade of You.
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quote from the unofficial Fields of the nephilim website Sumerland;
"Thursday, June 1, 2006
Start your engines. Rumors have begun circulating that the Nephilim will perform Oct. 28 in Belgium. Tickets may be ordered at the Purple Moon. Be advised that this concert has not been officially acknowledged by the band. Others have reported hearing that the band might play in Paris Nov. 15. Perhaps that promised fall tour is finally shaping up. We'll keep you posted."

Fingers crossed rumours from Wolverhampton start soon 8)
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

wild bill buttock wrote: Perhaps that promised fall tour is finally shaping up. We'll keep you posted."
I believe a spring/summer one was promised. :innocent:

Still, be good to see Carl live again.
The Mer'a Luna show in 2000 was pretty damn fine.
Though there'll be no Mr Petit this time round. :|
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
meat is murder
Road Kill

wild bill buttock wrote:Tickets may be ordered at the Purple Moon. Be advised that this concert has not been officially acknowledged by the band.
just wanted to say that the boys at purple moon never ever announce a concert that has not been officially confirmed by the booking agency (and so one should hope that the artist knows about it :wink:).

tickets @ www.purplemoon.be
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Rumours that Fields of the Nephilim will be playing at the Wednesbury civil defence social club on October 21st(Straight after the bingo) are almost certainly untrue.
But it might be worth E-mailing me your credit card details and I'll pop down and ask for you.And I'll have a pint while I'm at it.
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
Stoat Grinder
Road Kill

wild bill buttock wrote:Rumours that Fields of the Nephilim will be playing at the Wednesbury civil defence social club on October 21st(Straight after the bingo) are almost certainly untrue.
But it might be worth E-mailing me your credit card details and I'll pop down and ask for you.And I'll have a pint while I'm at it.
I can also confirm that the Nephs wont be playing Wednesbury on the 21st...... They are actually playing the back room at the Cradley Heath Labour Club on that date :D
Unspoilt By Progress
scotty
Overbomber

Now..................given the chance to see Fields of the Nephilim again, do I go?, dare I risk it............so many good memories of dozens of gigs.........this is troubling me :( :urff: :urff: :urff:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

scotty wrote:Now..................given the chance to see Fields of the Nephilim again, do I go?, dare I risk it............so many good memories of dozens of gigs.........this is troubling me :( :urff: :urff: :urff:
... and whit diz Ma'grit say?

also tae aswell, how's the feet? :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
scotty wrote:Now..................given the chance to see Fields of the Nephilim again, do I go?, dare I risk it............so many good memories of dozens of gigs.........this is troubling me :( :urff: :urff: :urff:
... and whit diz Ma'grit say?

also tae aswell, how's the feet? :lol:
1) "It's up to me"... :roll:

2) :lol: goupin' :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

it was them new shoes... :urff:
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Well...I might just go and see this one...
"as we walk on the floodland"