Personal Vinyl Collection

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i'd sell my Enter The Sisters (Blue cover + original insert) for £20!
Reptile
Amphetamine Filth

Alice Test Press :D :D :D
hallucienate wrote:So I'm the only one so far with the South African pressing of This Corrosion? :eek:
No :)
bismarck wrote:It'd be great if someone woud or could put together a discography of every official release ever done... every pressing and variation etc.
I am trying, any info/pics greatly recieved.

also a BIG thanks to peeps that have sent me info/pics esp The Happening :notworthy:
taylor wrote:and taylor ?
I think that boss must make a custom site for kept it
:| :wink: 8) :cry:
The Light Shines Clear Through The Sodium Haze
The Night Draws Near And The Daylight Fades But Theres A
Voice In The Distance Quiet And Clear Saying
Something That I Never Wanted To Hear
Drsisters

I know that Robin have a very special pressing of The Lights Shine Clear Through The Sodium Haze.
For the very last pressig in the serie they made a special multi colour edition pressing :D
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
taylor
Slight Overbomber

>also a BIG thanks to peeps that have sent me info/pics esp The Happening

The Happening wrote emails ? :eek:
Drenchrom

As far as i remember my copy of Light Shines is a clear vinyl splattered with lots of other colours. I assumed they were all like this? What other versions are there?

Matt..
Drsisters

The only different ones is the first and the last pressings of the serie. Which i remember what colors it was :roll:
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.