Help!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
blackangelone
Road Kill

Sadly of late I have been remiss. My once proud and as I thought, relatively respectable Sisters collection has been neglected. I hold my hand out for a good slapping but then again until recently I never had access to the internet and as such missed the arrival of Crash & Burn, Slept, Summer, Will Dream, Giving Ground and Romeo Down.

Hearing them for the first time last night renewed my spark and now I must have them. To be teased with only the one opportunity to hear then and then to be unable to listen to them at will is a violation of the human rights act i hope to rectify. I cannot down load the stuff as my PC has no sound card or cd burner (tight ar**ed bosses for you, as if we would abuse such things). Is there anywhere I can get my grubby little hands a copy of these.

Help, my sanity is at stake. Well prehaps thats over dramatising but not by much.
Love Lost, Fire at Will, Dum Dum Bullets and Shoot to Kill
Big Si
School Bully

Hi blackangelone,

Please check your PM's

Regards
Big Si
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
blackangelone
Road Kill

Hi Big Si

Sorry mate, bit thick. PM's??????
Big Si
School Bully

At the top of the page it should say "You have 1 new message" - just click on it!

Speak to you soon!

Big Si
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

after Leeds is out of the way, i'll post you a couple of CDr's ;)
Goths have feelings too
blackangelone
Road Kill

paint it black wrote:after Leeds is out of the way, i'll post you a couple of CDr's ;)
Cheers

Big Si :notworthy: is going to send me a tape. Thanks anyway.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Hi Guys...any chance of a copy of this stuff too.....please !
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Big Si
School Bully

Hi Zuma!

Please check your PM's

Regards
Big Si
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis