30.05.85 Fenders Ballroom video

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
taylor
Slight Overbomber

Who got the better version of this video for trade ?
I need the tracks with original sound only - no dubbed ones
Also NTSC copies that I supposed to be better than Pal version
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i got an ntsc copy and a pal dub.

I also hav the whole gig as audio as far as i know there arnt any around with the proper sound i think the iriginal version was shot mute.

though about re syncing it myself but havent done it yet

matt
Dan
Overbomber

The original version was shot with sound, just not very good sound. Then later some dickhead attempted to dub sound onto some of the tracks, and then lost the first 3 tracks with original sound. If I had access to proper editing facilities I'd often thought of having a go at repairing it myself.

I did make myself a nice audio of the complete gig using the 7 mixing desk tracks, the 4 audience recording tracks, and the person who made the audience recording seems to stop the tape almost every song so I had to also use some audio from the video. Also note that the video with all the dubbed tracks contains audio from the 2nd half of First And Last And Always from thr mixing desk, which wasnt included on the records. Eventually I'll get a hard drive large enough so I can encode the whole thing and dub on the decent sound and do it properly not the half arsed attempt as seen on the video.
taylor
Slight Overbomber

the quality of image ? are there jumps ?
taylor
Slight Overbomber

a work of syncing was done for the Stuggart 84 mega rare video using
a ex tape source. The problem was that cause lot of dry ice smoke, the guys appears few times after 1 hours of video !
Dan
Overbomber

It's not a very good video. The very muddy sound doesn't help. it would benefit greatly from the good sound properly dubbed on and correctly synchronised.
taylor
Slight Overbomber

Im looking for very low genation
Any Usa guy can help me ?
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I have proper NTSC machines so can do you a dub of my ntsc copy.

Im in the UK

matt
Dan
Overbomber

Does your copy have F+L+A,Body+Soul,Marian with original sound, or it it the same as the other versions which start halfway through No Time To Cry (although there are those 3 songs with dubbed sound but they're crap).
taylor
Slight Overbomber

my version got the 3 songs you mentioned with original sound.
please everyones write the full track list with source
so we can check
Dan
Overbomber

The full tracklist of the gig is-

first and last and always
body and soul
marian
no time to cry
walk away
emma
amphetamine logic
a rock and a hard place
floorshow
alice
gimme shelter

The version most people (including me) have starts halfway through No Time To Cry, plus also on the video are a bunch of ultra lame attempts at dubbing some other sound on, so I do have f+l+a,body&soul,marian, just all cut up and not with the original sound.