Did you see this press conference (2006)?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZt11nwnvhE

possibly discussed elsewhere here, since it's online for a month

And still don't get a single word of it (Recent press conference with Sisters in a very, very interesting language)
robertzombie
Overbomber

wasn't this the one that was in Brazil?
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

no, as i know that words are just dust in a desert of sound - it's something from the eastern block, no brazillo thing according to this gal
Still_Eldritchs_Girl

Some place I could download it? :roll:
eotunun
Overbomber

That is the brazillian interview, I´d say. They surely won´t speak spanish (or is it portugese?) in poland or elsewhere. :wink:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Nada
Road Kill

Bartoszek wrote:translation, please ;D

It is part of a 20-minute-talk "they" gave to the Brazilian press on May, 17th - just before the show in São Paulo, Brazil. I'm working on the translation... slowly but steadily...
By the way, even in Brazil the media do not break the bad habits... Andrew said he didn't remember their last show in São Paulo (16 years ago - something rather comprehensible) - it was translated as if he didn't remember he had ever been here... Tradutore tradittore...
"For want of a rider the battle was lost."
Badass
Amphetamine Filth

Nada wrote:
Bartoszek wrote:translation, please ;D

It is part of a 20-minute-talk "they" gave to the Brazilian press on May, 17th - just before the show in São Paulo, Brazil. I'm working on the translation... slowly but steadily...
By the way, even in Brazil the media do not break the bad habits... Andrew said he didn't remember their last show in São Paulo (16 years ago - something rather comprehensible) - it was translated as if he didn't remember he had ever been here... Tradutore tradittore...
Whatever happened to the translation? Is in in an other thread?
Did :von: say in the end that this was the last tour???
This is not revenche, this is punishment
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

"Did :von: say in the end that this was the last tour???"

that was a joke
Badass
Amphetamine Filth

Bartoszek wrote:"Did :von: say in the end that this was the last tour???"

that was a joke

uffffff.... :D
This is not revenche, this is punishment