best bootleg from the last 5 years....

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
buzz
Road Kill

HI everyone :von: !
I'm searching for the best sounding bootleg from the last 5 years...or maybe a bit earlier.Need to have crash and burn,summer,flood I,war on drugs,come together etc. in a very good sound quality.got anyone a idea?
thx for your help...
buzz :eek:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i think the london forum gig - 6th sept 2000 (day 2) - would probably suit your needs quite well :)

that has Crash and Burn, Summer, Will I Dream, Suzanne, Romeo Down, War On Drugs and Snub Nose... no Come together though :(

or maybe the grosse freiheit, hamburg - 26th feb 2001? :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

the toronto docks 1999 gig is also quite cool :)
pikkrong
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:i think the london forum gig - 6th sept 2000 (day 2) - would probably suit your needs quite well :)
hey, i've got this one but i've heard there are 2 different bootlegs of this gig :?:
mine is named Trip The Light Fantastic 2000 - it's 2 CDs (12 + 7 songs), the first one is "First And Last And Always".
but i've heard about a bootleg with intro as the first track - which of them do you mean :?:
do i drive
or am i driven
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

pikkrong wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:i think the london forum gig - 6th sept 2000 (day 2) - would probably suit your needs quite well :)
hey, i've got this one but i've heard there are 2 different bootlegs of this gig :?:
mine is named Trip The Light Fantastic 2000 - it's 2 CDs (12 + 7 songs), the first one is "First And Last And Always".
but i've heard about a bootleg with intro as the first track - which of them do you mean :?:
the same one that you've got - with falaa as track one.

didn't know the name of the boot though as i got it a while ago as mp3 from the legendary ftp server ;)
buzz
Road Kill

Thx :!: ...i will try to get them. :oops:
buzz
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy, Superb Icon Sir!!!!

Matt (who is still after that issue of siren if anyone wants to sell / trade me one)
Karst
Slight Overbomber

This is the setlist form Andrius's site:

Intro
* First and Last and Always
* Train/Detonation Boulevard
* Ribbons
* Crash and Burn
* Summer
* Amphetamine Logic
* Giving Ground
* Will I Dream?
* Temple of Love
* On the Wire/Teachers/On the Wire
* We are the Same, Susanne
* Dominion/Mother Russia
* Romeo Down (introduced as Capricorn)
* War on Drugs
* This Corrosion
<break>
* Something Fast (setlist indicates Comfortably Numb/Some Kind of Stranger could have been played instead)
* Flood II
<break>
* Snub Nose (Number's Called)
* Vision Thing
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

numb wasnt played on the 6-9-00 gig, I was there, well for 1/2 of it cause i was stuck on a traine for most of it, my bloody birthday too!!!

I have a copy natch if anyone wants a trade

matt
pikkrong
Overbomber

as i said, i've got this one, too (exactly those songs mentioned above, the first track is FALAA) -
so i'm also ready to trade :wink:
do i drive
or am i driven