Ringtone for my Nokia 6310i

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
brunobossier
Amphetamine Filth

I know that this topic has already been raised several times, but I still want to know.

I'm searching for a place on the web where I can download/sms ringtones for one of the Sissies songs. I have already found Alice and First and last and always, but am unable to download them. I know people before said who to compose a ringtone, but I don't know how and I don't want to spend time on it figuring out how-to.

I just want to have a web link. Anyone ?
scotty
Overbomber

And a Motorla V3 too please.

PS,

Don't buy one of these phones people, they're PISH!!!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
EvilBastard
Overbomber

scotty wrote:And a Motorla V3 too please.

PS,

With the V3 you can create ringtones from MP3s with the software that comes with it...explains why incoming messages from the Big Giant Head on mine are announced by the choral intro to This Corrosion.

What's that, Skippy? You don't have the software? Well tell me where to send it and I'll see what I can do about making a copy...
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

I want some for a Samsung X-660
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Mine has the intro of Shriekback's Into Method for a ringtone nowadays ;D

I think ringtones were published on the wiki :?:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

I omitted to say that I will need some geek to show me how to do it ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:
scotty wrote:And a Motorla V3 too please.

PS,

With the V3 you can create ringtones from MP3s with the software that comes with it...explains why incoming messages from the Big Giant Head on mine are announced by the choral intro to This Corrosion.

What's that, Skippy? You don't have the software? Well tell me where to send it and I'll see what I can do about making a copy...
:notworthy: :notworthy: , cheers, I've got the Highland IT department on it now, if that fails, I'll be in touch :wink: 8)

Keith
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

You can use the song edits on the Sisters website as ideal ringtones (use the 128kb files) or if you do a search, you'll be able to find the ringtones that me and a few other people wrote in one of the old threads somewhere (last year or a couple of years ago I can't remember!) and you'll be able to program them into the phone.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

CellThree wrote:You can use the song edits on the Sisters website as ideal ringtones
The link to the mp3 audio clips page appears to be dead. :( The explanation seems to be here.

Edit: my mistake. :oops:
twp
Amphetamine Filth

Andrew S wrote:
CellThree wrote:You can use the song edits on the Sisters website as ideal ringtones
The link to the mp3 audio clips page appears to be dead. :( The explanation seems to be here.

Edit: my mistake. :oops:
lucky you, for some reason the site won't even load for me today