what's with the cane?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

Cool Doomy ... You going to Wolverhampton on friday? .. Im doing that one too
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
Thea
Overbomber

nope. just sheff and gotham
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Dan wrote:
hallucienate wrote:I think it even had a name :?:
Stanley the stick.

Also, Eldritch does fencing, so he knows how to wield a sword.
Stanley Stanley Stanley,

Sadly, he no longer lives with Von, after a rather short and depressing love affair, they fell out in a bar in hamburg arguing over who paid for the last round, and Stanley has last reported to be seen heading south.

On a brighter not, Von is still very very happy with the sword cane spotted in the dominion video and is willing to show it to any bastard brave enough to try to break into his place of residence, again...

Knew you'd be pleased...

CB
the usual address
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too