Nephilim UK DATE!!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:As always Don a perfect nail/head interface. :notworthy:

will you grace us with your presence on the 26?

I'm hoping to, providing I'm not working in Portugal.
I'm also waiting on an orthopaedic consult on my knee - it would
appear that my misspent youth has taken its toll on the cartilage.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
James Blast
Banned

I'd choose Portugal but we'd like to see you again.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
ruffers
Overbomber

Beth wrote:I really want to go to the London show - but the Astoria was so oversold for the Sisters that it was scarily packed /crushed. Bit worried that this will be the same :(
I think that was everyone crushing toward the front to try and hear... :wink:

I'll be going anyway.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
smileygoffs
Road Kill

Just picked up the tickets for the Krefeld gig so we are all sorted! Yay!

I have always regretted not having the opportunity to go to more Fields gigs when they were playing in the original line-up. Only been to the Düsseldorf gig in 1991 and seen them at Eurorock 2000...and that's it..and enjoyed both gigs immensely. The 1991 one was more my thing though...the real deal... Just hope Carl will have a proper band backing him up..not just a random bunch of musicians... Only time will tell..;-)
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

My tickets for the Garage gig arrived today. :D
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Big Si
School Bully

With thanks to Ande on the Nephilim Forum

Subject: FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM CANCEL TOUR

Dear Promoter,

It is with great regret that I have to send you the below press release.

Yours faithfully

Isobel

"Due to external factors beyond the band's control, 7 Management are disappointed to have to announce that Fields of the Nephilim are unable to commit to the proposed UK and European tour under the circumstances currently prevailing. This has been a decision only reached after much anguish and debate, and has been made with the long term interests of both the band and their loyal followers.
Carl McCoy would like to make the following personal statement to the band's fans, who we are sure will be bitterly disappointed at this unwelcome news.
'With 2006 having been such a positive year for both me and the band, foregoing the opportunity to meet up with fans new and old has come as a bitter blow to me both personally and professionally. I am sure the unforeseen difficulties that have led to the cancellation will be resolved, and I look forward to the possibility of making fresh plans for early next year. Getting the band back on the road has been an ambition of mine for some considerable time, but I feel it would be an injustice to our incredibly loyal fan base to continue under the present circumstances.'
On behalf of both Fields of the Nephilim, and ourselves, 7 Management would like to sincerely apologise for having to announce such disappointing news."

:( :evil:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Major Bummer!

cancel that flour order Mum
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:Major Bummer!

cancel that flour order Mum
:lol: :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Big Si on 27/7/06 wrote:And how soon until the tour get's cancelled :wink: :|
:eek: :eek: