What the f**k is wrong with people these days ?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
shagriml
Road Kill

Today I was hanging out in a park, having a few beers with my mates. I saw this girl that I once was quite fond of. She didn't want to give me her number then. Now she was with an old drunk bald guy, covered in leaves and mud. I know this guy, he's an ass hole, taking pills, booze, drugs, screwing people over, always ending up in trouble, can't face a day sober. Cops were/are actually looking for him for some s**t he's done lately. He was telling to this girl "f**k off ! I don't want to see you. Why the f**k do you keep on following me ?". He threw her phone and poured her wine to the ground and told her to p*ss off. This girl was in tears, desperately following him around despite of the fact that the guy wants to get rid of her.... I could also see that the guy had been beating this girl, the girl had bruises....

You know, I'm a nice guy, a gentleman, haven't seen pussy in months and I constantly fail with every girl I meet and I get to see that kinds of guys being harassed by very beautiful young girls.....

I don't know. I just got really fuckin' PISSED OFF and got really drunk and I feel like s**t.

Should I start beating girls up and telling them that I hate them ? Would I then finally get a girlfriend ? Only problem is that I cannot, I've been beaten up, spit on, fuckin' tortured my whole life. I can't be cruel and violent towards people, especially women...

Why is it that women don't want a decent man ?
Some people get by
with a little understanding.
Some people get high
with a whole lot more.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I fear you are looking for the wrong women.

Don't act on the looks. Act on the person.

Clichés are there beacuse they are true.

One of them is "inner beauty is more important than outer beauty".

Of course, according to ME and JAMES, I have a beautiful AND a lovely, smart, jolly, good-cooking woman... ;D

Hang in there, you are still young (according to your avatar, I hope I'm right...)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Silver_Owl
The Don

shagriml wrote:Today I was hanging out in a park, having a few beers with my mates. I saw this girl that I once was quite fond of. She didn't want to give me her number then. Now she was with an old drunk bald guy, covered in leaves and mud. I know this guy, he's an ass hole, taking pills, booze, drugs, screwing people over, always ending up in trouble, can't face a day sober. Cops were/are actually looking for him for some s**t he's done lately. He was telling to this girl "f**k off ! I don't want to see you. Why the f**k do you keep on following me ?". He threw her phone and poured her wine to the ground and told her to p*ss off. This girl was in tears, desperately following him around despite of the fact that the guy wants to get rid of her.... I could also see that the guy had been beating this girl, the girl had bruises....

You know, I'm a nice guy, a gentleman, haven't seen pussy in months and I constantly fail with every girl I meet and I get to see that kinds of guys being harassed by very beautiful young girls.....

I don't know. I just got really fuckin' PISSED OFF and got really drunk and I feel like s**t.

Should I start beating girls up and telling them that I hate them ? Would I then finally get a girlfriend ? Only problem is that I cannot, I've been beaten up, spit on, fuckin' tortured my whole life. I can't be cruel and violent towards people, especially women...

Why is it that women don't want a decent man ?
s**t man - that sounds like the first chapter of a really good book.
Keep writing. Reminds me of Image
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

shagriml wrote:an old drunk bald guy, covered in leaves and mud. I know this guy, he's an ass hole, taking pills, booze, drugs, screwing
Any similarities to me are entirely coincidental. :innocent:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Of course, according to ME and JAMES, I have a beautiful AND a lovely, smart, jolly, good-cooking woman... ;D
Revr'nd Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
canon docre
Overbomber

I would think you are searching in the wrong 'milieu' for a girl.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Stop searching and things will turn out just fine. :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
mh
Above the Chemist

Wot they all said.

She was obviously trouble with a big T, and now she's shown you just how much. She may have been a looker, but do you really want that kinda behaviour in your life?

Don't be down, be happy that you've avoided getting involved with that kinda stuff.

Alternatively, shave your hair, get p--sed, and cover yourself in leaves and mud. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
James Blast
Banned

mh wrote:Alternatively, shave your hair, get p--sed, and cover yourself in leaves and mud. :D
I didn't have to, it came naturally.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
shagriml
Road Kill

yesterday I was supposed to have a date, she never showed up, called her, "i'm busy, sorry, can't see you tonight", "what about some other day ?", "I don't know, bye!".

was supposed to have a date today, I talked to the girl online and she said "I met somebody else, so bye"

talked to this third girl, she said "you men are all pigs !", I was like "wtf ? I am no pig, I am a gentleman" and asked her if she'd like to meet me but she said "but I think I like this pig.... u know ? better if we don't meet".

f**k 'em. childish stupid bitches !!! every one of them.

life is lonely but I draw my pain and inspiration from loneliness. I wish I could get a band together, I've got so many songs from so many years, I can play the guitar and sing but no-fuckin'-body is interested !!!

people suck.
Some people get by
Some people get high
with a whole lot more.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Congratulations. You have discovered one of many reasons for why I am a misanthrope.

edit - but reading your last post... are you sure this isn't just, I hate to sound like James Blast( :wink: ), 'teen angst'?
Last edited by nick the stripper on 10 Aug 2006, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
scotty
Overbomber

nick the stripper wrote:Congratulations. You have discovered one of many reasons for why I am a misanthrope.
:eek: You're a Werewolf :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
scotty
Overbomber

nick the stripper wrote:Congratulations. You have discovered one of many reasons for why I am a misanthrope.
:eek: You're a Werewolf? :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
:eek: You're a Werewolf? :twisted:
oh aye, yeah, every full moon I stalk young couples in parks and attack them with long diatribes about the self-destructive nature of humanity. You’ve probably read about me in the papers.
mh
Above the Chemist

I'm sorry, I don't mean this in a bad way, but here's a chuckle to (hopefully) cheer you up, or (at worst) give you hope that at least things ain't that bad.

You're just approaching the wrong people, that's all. It's something we all (probably) have to get out of our systems.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
shagriml
Road Kill

edit - but reading your last post... are you sure this isn't just, I hate to sound like James Blast( :wink: ), 'teen angst'?
I'm soon 23 so I think this might be LATE teen angst but the fact remains that I just cannot get along with girls. They hate me, play with me but nobody ever touches me. Feel like crap and I'd really need some love in this dark lonely miserable life but can't get any, can't even get to know anybody. I'm very short on friends too.... there is just nobody.
Some people get by
Some people get high
with a whole lot more.
James Blast
Banned

Lose the hat.
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

shagriml wrote:

I'm soon 23 so I think this might be LATE teen angst but the fact remains that I just cannot get along with girls. They hate me, play with me but nobody ever touches me. Feel like crap and I'd really need some love in this dark lonely miserable life but can't get any, can't even get to know anybody. I'm very short on friends too.... there is just nobody.
Sounds like you've been chasing goth girls :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
mh
Above the Chemist

Big Si wrote:Sounds like you've been chasing goth girls :wink:
And he still has his eyes? That's actually doing pretty good!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

We don't know that for sure - he's wearing shades.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Hey man.

Goth girls ''are probably gay and definatly won't go out woth YOU''.

(a universal you, not you you)

You have to be REALLY affeminate to pull off that one *bats eyes, smooths liner* :innocent:

Sounds to me you have the same issue that so many do, confidence. Are most of the people you meet met over an internet connection? Do you actually meet a lot of people? Angst, teen or not. You don't have to be cool or even good looking, you just have to have a little self belief and an embarrishingly swishy velvet coat (optional).

I see your point about the big f**k up beating on the girl, and how it is sickening indeed, but your own bitterness toward the fairer sex seems to be much deeper rooted. :|
Nationalise the f**king lot.
mh
Above the Chemist

Aye, wot Rob said.

I'm by no means an expert on these things, but I get the feeling that you need to learn to relax and just be yourself with folks. Suffering for your art won't get your leg over, y'know. ( :| and :) )

Meeting some real people on a regular basis sure would help a lot with that.
spot778
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

The hardest thing when your single is hooking up, trust me you NEVER want to come to Toronto. But as soon as you get hooked up BANG you fight them off with a stick that has always pissed me off.

Hang tough it WILL happen, hell it took me moving to the States for a few years to find real love for the first time . It lasted 5 years and took me 2 years after that to get back in the game after we broke up.

I don't mean to imply anything but not trying so hard to start something in fact seeming oblivious can work to your advantage too.
End of line.
canon docre
Overbomber

I have a better advise for you.

put all your misery in your songs. > concentrate on your career > get the songs out on a record > get a fecking rockstar > more girls than you could ever handle will stick on you like flys on s**t.

the last bit works 100%. The first bit is up to you.

Always remember: Every great artist/poet/songwriter was most creative when most miserable.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

spot778 wrote: But as soon as you get hooked up BANG you fight them off with a stick that has always pissed me off.
True that. What the hell appeals to a woman, if her chosen one will betray his current to be with her? Where's the logic? :roll:
Thea
Overbomber

People are weird. Ignore them. Get rats.