Bauhaus @ The Forum 7th August

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

the spaces are still there and it's not till tomorrow :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

James Blast wrote:the spaces are still there and it's not till tomorrow :|
Would it make you happy if I remove the spaces? :?: :lol: :roll:
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
James Blast
Banned

Yes! and we have totally derailed this thread.

I apologise to Z and all my other Heartland-Continent Division, friends for this.

RTTT-
I'm really upset that Ash and Murph are bitching again and you guys got a crap gig. They really were alive and kicking in Glasgow earlier this year. I have proof. :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

Y'know, I never noticed the spaces till now, and James does have a very good point about them.

Down with this kind of thing. Careful now.

I think they screw with my chi. ;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

James Blast wrote:Yes! and we have totally derailed this thread.

I apologise to Z and all my other Heartland-Continent Division, friends for this.

RTTT-
I'm really upset that Ash and Murph are bitching again and you guys got a crap gig. They really were alive and kicking in Glasgow earlier this year. I have proof. :innocent:
I can imagine :lol: You could clearly see they can do something, but just not yesterday night, I'm afraid :|
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
mh
Above the Chemist

James Blast wrote:RTTT-
;D

And they whupped ass in Dublin.

Hopefully it's just tiredness and general grouchiness. It has been a v v busy year for them, after all.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

James Blast wrote:Yes! and we have totally derailed this thread.

RTTT-
Gawd, it's fixed. :roll: ...I suppose.

Now what's this proof you speak of??? :?:
And you better not jinx them, they were great when I caught them this summer!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Off to the gym.......ya lazy FUD's..... :P
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
James Blast
Banned

I will send you proof Rick I have been rather active on the prog-rock swappies front of recent and classic Hawkwind takes precedent uber alles!
I will send you the Bawhoose~Glasgow gigs: 83 and 06

I allas keep my promises, jist sometimes a lote latur than expeckt'd :oops:
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Two more things just came to my mind. First gig ever I did with earplugs (they were/are still weezing from the last Brussels gig :urff: ), didn't give any problems, was quite pleasantly surprised by that :D

Secondly, I fealt threatened as I was wearing Black (UBG tee) and everyone is. I quite felt like being drowned in the Big Mass of People :eek: Still not very much people with Sissies tees though...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
radiojamaica
Overbomber

libby wrote:@ Koen

I made her my new avatar to make it up to you for the loss of Eddie Vedder :lol: and because Poison Ivy is the coolest girl I've ever seen on stage :notworthy:
Girl Power!!!!!
:D :notworthy:

Ooh, how I just love Grrrl Power! :D

About Bauhaus then. Apparently they did the same thing in Utrecht last night:
http://www.gothtronic.com/?page=6&id=2841
What a shame...
in dub we trust
libby
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

radiojamaica wrote:
What a shame...
Right!
After reading the review from Utrecht, I wonder I they're gonna appear on stage any way at the M'era Luna festival or anywhere at all? :(

btw Lovely new avatar 8)
radiojamaica
Overbomber

libby wrote: btw Lovely new avatar 8)
& merci to post it in the first place, right size et all :kiss: :notworthy: :kiss:
I figured you wouldn't mind me using it. If you do, then you'll have to provide me with that Vedder-pic, ok?!
in dub we trust
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

libby wrote:
radiojamaica wrote:
What a shame...
Right!
After reading the review from Utrecht, I wonder I they're gonna appear on stage any way at the M'era Luna festival or anywhere at all? :(

btw Lovely new avatar 8)
Was surfing about a bit and on the official site's forum there are even rumours about a new split after a line of bad gigs :eek:

Best not to take that too serious, we all know what we got when the Sisters were touring the world :urff:

Piccies on here
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I don't know on what authority these people wrote that stuff. Rumours get round quickly, but I can't help thinking some of it is true.
Somebody I know was backstage in Lokeren and witnessed the band going off stage in a pretty foul manner. I don't think that' s what a band of oldtimers (sorry if this sounds ungrateful) need/want.
During The Sisters-tour, there were loads of bad things said & written too. But, they kept on touring, doing full shows (except for the first Barcelona-date).

I'm so glad I went to see them in february. That night they played a very good gig!
Let's hope they can sort things out...
in dub we trust
PipoTheClown
Amphetamine Filth

Yesterday I saw Bauhaus for the first time and I think they sounded really good, absolutely EXCELLENT!!!

But then mr. Murphy sat down, and after a while they just stopped... :eek:

Really too bad 'cause I was really impressed with the performance. I do hope I'll be able to see them again some day with the singer giving more of a performance..

But I'm glad I went, they where better than expected ( and MUCH better than the opening act :D )
smileygoffs
Road Kill

And one other thing.... did anyone else notice that when they came back after the alledged technical problems Daniel's playing was absolutely crap and WAY out of tune on some parts of the 1st song.. Was that another TECHNICAL problem?? For a band that has guitar techs and all that it seems really unprofessional. And on top of that..how did he manage to play the same guitar during the song after that and have it in tune all the time?

After reading the reviews of the Summer Darkness gig I can only say that I only got one message for both messrs: f**k you very much and goodnight..
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

So, smileygoffs, were you the small French (?) fellow shouting f**k you at Bauhaus while they went off then? :lol:

Anyhow, my and Libby's pics 8) Clicky (mine are the crappy ones, Libby's are the good ones :D :notworthy:)
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
smileygoffs
Road Kill

Obvious.......nope, am still the bald, skinny guy in the wheelchair with 3 Sisters tats and a Neph tat for good measure.....and yes, I AM Dutch.....
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

smileygoffs wrote:Obvious.......nope, am still the bald, skinny guy in the wheelchair with 3 Sisters tats and a Neph tat for good measure.....and yes, I AM Dutch.....
Ah, alright :D I know you, christophe said he saw you but I didn't, sorry not to say hello :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

what? they played rosegarden funeral of sores on other gogs? now I'm really pissed off :x
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....