The Beckham trail

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

http://www.lbwf.gov.uk/beckham/index.stm

The Beckham trail: his early life in Waltham Forest

David Beckham was born on 2nd May 1975 at Whipps Cross Hospital (1) [E11 1NR] maternity unit and lived as a young boy in a terraced house in nearby Leytonstone, E10.
From here, move west around the North Circular (A406), turning north off the Crooked Billet roundabout towards Chingford take the fifth exit sign-posted Highams Park along Wadham Road. Here you will come to the Peter May Sports Centre (2) [E17 4HR], now home to Ridgeway Rovers (external) where Beckham played for the under 10 side and scored more than 100 goals in three seasons.
Go back to Chingford Road and go north where you will soon pass Walthamstow Stadium (external) (3) [E4 8SJ], where David worked as a £10 a night glass collector on greyhound race nights.
Carry on up Chingford Mount taking a right along Royston Avenue until you come to Ainslie Wood (4) [E4]. When visiting his grandparents who lived in the council flats beside the Wood, David would take the opportunity of playing at the council's pitches here.

etc etc etc etc

:lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff: :lol: :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Oh dear...
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too