Which cruxshadows album should I get?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

9while9 wrote:Apparently a performance consists of naps and synchronized dancing, neither of which I enjoy. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT6sGVsg ... ed&search= :roll:
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
Triadic Apathy
Road Kill

9while9 wrote:
James Blast wrote:hehehehe thankee, if they were as bad as that clip, you'd better punch his feckin' lights out fur me :twisted:
I agree, with those vocals the term Bitch Slap should be used..... :twisted: :innocent:

About 5 years ago, my band opened up for them.... they took 3 HOURS to soundcheck and I got a nice view of the pitch correction machine that the singer used. I guess staying in key while singing live is less important than dancing around like a crippled gypsy. :innocent:
"Ambition is the last refuge of the failure." - Oscar Wilde
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

Triadic Apathy wrote:
9while9 wrote:
James Blast wrote:hehehehe thankee, if they were as bad as that clip, you'd better punch his feckin' lights out fur me :twisted:
I agree, with those vocals the term Bitch Slap should be used..... :twisted: :innocent:

About 5 years ago, my band opened up for them.... they took 3 HOURS to soundcheck and I got a nice view of the pitch correction machine that the singer used. I guess staying in key while singing live is less important than dancing around like a crippled gypsy. :innocent:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

And your band is?
Nationalise the f**king lot.
allfear

They also happen to be in the billboard 100 at no 7 and no1 in the billboard dance charts.

I saw them a couple of years ago, they did NOT mime the vocals, violin and guitar, and the 2 dancers were fit as F***

careful or i might post the photographic evidence :)

the only thing with them though, the production on there albums isnt very good and the sound is very thin and lacks any sort of bass.

Matthew
allfear

And what the ? is a 'pitch correcting machine' Mmmmm me things i can smell something....

Matthew
Triadic Apathy
Road Kill

allfear wrote:And what the ? is a 'pitch correcting machine' Mmmmm me things i can smell something....

Matthew
One of those vocal processors where if you sing in the wrong key, it automatically changes your voice so it's in the right key for the song. I haven't seen them since then though, so I can't comment on more recent shows.
Triadic Apathy
Road Kill

Maisey wrote:And your band is?
we were called No Response then. Typical early 2000/2001 industrial with guitars. I will say that regardless of how I feel about their music, they were very nice people.
allfear

Triadic Apathy wrote:
allfear wrote:And what the ? is a 'pitch correcting machine' Mmmmm me things i can smell something....

Matthew
One of those vocal processors where if you sing in the wrong key, it automatically changes your voice so it's in the right key for the song. I haven't seen them since then though, so I can't comment on more recent shows.
Hummm, I really dont think such as a device exists, Pitch shifting Yes, Vocal tuner, No and Ive worked in the professional Audio industry for the last 15 years. I smell JSBS here.
James Blast
Banned

I don't work in the music industry, but even I've heard about that device. Seems the Spice Girls woudn't have had a career without one.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

There's the effect on Cher's voice in "Do You Believe In Life After Love" -- somewhat similar (if a bit more extreme)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell