Currently speaking

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

In tounges :twisted:
"Love is the empty place where loneliness is born"
Thea
Overbomber

trying to learn german and failing miserably.
also trying to find the greek phrasebook...
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

English while i am chatting. But usually Norwegian :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
hallucienate
Overbomber

English. Afrikaans isn't as much a language as a throat infection.
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

Puo darmi qualcosa per calmare il dolore?
Ho bisogno di un medico, mi sento male, sono incinta !
LMAO.... Ho molta sete.... prende qualcosa da bere?... offro io!
Its funny ... I guess ... If you speeka da lingo.
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
Andy TG
Overbomber

I live in Wales (hak put!) - and am expected to know, or at least try to learn "WELSH"!

Wales - for those who dont know - Your in London - facing North - turn 90 Degrees to your Left - now facing West - travel 100+ Miles and your in Wales (you have to pay to get in!) - Its the Wet, "Foreign" bit of the UK! BTW - You an get out for free!

Also the TWO bridges linking Wales to England are owned by the French !
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

currently speaking my mother tongue of english, and spanish to a 'reasonable' level (depending on how many drinks i've had ;)) and now trying to unlearn english and learn american...

"two nations divided by a common language" - you betcha ;)
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:English. Afrikaans isn't as much a language as a throat infection.

There's an old film version of "The Importance of Being Ernest" that should teach you all you need to know about speaking English correctly.

I'm afraid I don't know quite who is in it, nor who made it or, in fact, when!
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

hummmmm, for those of you who want to speak 'the queens english' would do better moving north of the border, or at least securing every episode of Rab C nesbit on video/dvd, as the queen in question was in fact (or possibly myth, who knows) mary queen of scots, who actually sounded closer to rab than any 'soft, southern, shandy drink w*nker' ;) ;) ;) ;) lol

only joking ;)
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

nearmethexperience wrote:hummmmm, for those of you who want to speak 'the queens english' would do better moving north of the border, or at least securing every episode of Rab C nesbit on video/dvd, as the queen in question was in fact (or possibly myth, who knows) mary queen of scots, who actually sounded closer to rab than any 'soft, southern, shandy drink w*nker' ;) ;) ;) ;) lol

only joking ;)
Are you talking about me, perchance?