Methys stag do

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

so methy, when is it? and where? and are we all invited? ;)

maybe one in malaga, and another in the "real" world that more of us could attend? ;) ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

hummmmm, i'm having a stag do on the 19th of september 2003, which is also my birthday, it's the big 3-0 :O :O :O :O :O

one in the real world eh, hummmm, will have to look into that ;)

but your all invited here, i think i can get all of you sleeping on my terrace ;)
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Not surprisingly I've missed something here.... So Methy are you getting married ? in which case who, why, what, when and how ? :)
Zwei bier bitte.....
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

yup, it's all true, well, maybe not EVERYTHING you hear about me ;)

i'm getting married on the 11th of october 2003 in a place called eagle lake lutheran church in wilmar, minniesota, yup, in america :O, it's at 4pm if anyone is interested ;)

anyways, she's a babe, she's 23 years old and teachers kindergarden at the local school (local as in local to hanska MN).

she's the same height as me, with long blonde hair, the cutest eyes that seem to change colour everytime you look at them. she is what you could describe (in the pub between you laddie mates) as 'fit' :P

she's very very pretty, and not the slightest bit cruel, and not painted in the shiniest blues and yellows, but i have time ;) ;) ;)

oh, and she's never heard of the sisters and i kinda like that too ;)

so yes, current state of play is we have the church booked, the caterers book, the photographers booked, the video people booked (i think), the reception hall booked, and the dress is in the process of being (hand) made, and the invitations are being designed as we speak (well, probably not, it is 5:30am!). also the visa has been applied for so i can live in the us, but i can't apply for a work visa until i arrive (we're going for a fiance visa, so i'm not legal until we're married) and it takes 3 months, so it appears i will have a lot of spare time over christmas. (although my new freelance design company (clockworklemondesign) may be using the talents of a company is spain for the first few months while i cannot leagally work, so if you have any design/media/print/web work you want doing you can always drop me a line ;))

(although janet is already talking about remodelling the house, i think it's an american thing, over here (points to europe on the map), generally, if you don't like your house you move, over there (points to america) you seem to add bits or take bits away as the mood takes you, i'm looking forward to it!) the house we'll be living in is rather cute, it was built around the turn of the century.

it has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a sun room, an office, a living room, a dining room, a ktichen, a huge basement, and a double garage with extra space for making 'stuff'. it's amde of wood, think 'the waltons' and your pretty close, it is that kind of house.

and apart from a room that was added (about 1970 from the looks of it) and a shoddy 'home made' kitchen the rest of the house is pretty much as it was in 1900, and janet and i are looking to restore the house to pretty much as it all should be (as much as possible, anyways, i kinda like central heating in december!!!), with hopefully an antique 5' slipper tub (or clawfoot, depending on what we can get from the guy that fixes/restores/sells) being installed in the upstairs bathroom, and hopefully a pedistal sink from the same era if we can find one (as we want all original stuff, not 'new/old' if you know what i mean!)

anyways, rambling over, so yeah, stag do is probably in benalmadina/fuengirola/marbella/puerto bañus on or around the 19th of september this year (long enough before the wedding to allow most things to grow back/heal/remove depending on just what happens!)

oh, and i heard bux may also be putting in a quick personal appearance at the do, depending on his 'oh so busy schedule' if he's still loitering around this part of the mainland, so he says.
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

It sounds like the business and so exciting with all your plans and new beginings.....(Blub).. I'm filling up here :)
Zwei bier bitte.....