I just saw a famous person

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I'd say about the same hight, but had a bit more meat on him.
Only a paand.
Johnny Rotten
Road Kill

A few months back when i wuz in london, i saw ricky gervais, he wuz jogging with a m8 of his, and he looked at us with the"please leave me alone stare" :D , and we were so kind to do so :D
scotty
Overbomber

Johnny Rotten wrote:A few months back when i wuz in london, i saw ricky gervais, he wuz jogging with a m8 of his, and he looked at us with the"please leave me alone stare" :D , and we were so kind to do so :D
"wuz", "m8" :eek: did you go to a School or a Clinic :roll:

When we were in London a few weeks ago we went for a Curry and were seated next to -

Joseph McFadden, we were staying in Covent Garden and the only famous face we saw was another Jocko Hommo :roll:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Badlander
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:A few months back when i wuz in london, i saw ricky gervais, he wuz jogging with a m8 of his, and he looked at us with the"please leave me alone stare" :D , and we were so kind to do so :D
"wuz", "m8" :eek: did you go to a School or a Clinic :roll:
Sorry to interfere, but it's better to take action before it's too late :
Posting Guidelines wrote:Write in correct English. No txtspeak please! We don't mind common net abbreviations such as LOL, and we don't demand precision typing skills, but abbreviations such as 'u' or 'l8r' are immature and detract from the content of your message.
Keith's right about it : txtspeak is annoying. Please refrain from using it as much as possible. 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Johnny Rotten
Road Kill

Sorry it's a force of habbit :( (been a online gamer for three years, whereas you learn to use as few words as possible, and when you do , make it as short as possible, teamspeak helped alot thou) forgive me for this "rude word" up
scotty
Overbomber

Johnny Rotten wrote:Sorry it's a force of habbit :( (been a online gamer for three years, whereas you learn to use as few words as possible, and when you do , make it as short as possible, teamspeak helped alot thou) forgive me for this "rude word" up
No prob's :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

scotty wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:Sorry it's a force of habbit :( (been a online gamer for three years, whereas you learn to use as few words as possible, and when you do , make it as short as possible, teamspeak helped alot thou) forgive me for this "rude word" up
No prob's :notworthy:
k thx! ;D looollll1111!11

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:We spotted David Jason in Leeds a few weeks ago getting into a posh car.

I must say, he is quite small!! :eek: :lol:
They've been filming a new series of A Touch Of Frost.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:We spotted David Jason in Leeds a few weeks ago getting into a posh car.

I must say, he is quite small!! :eek: :lol:
They've been filming a new series of A Touch Of Frost.
I used to work for Coors Brewers in Headingley & they filmed a lot of interior scenes in our cafe/restaurant for some reason. & yeah, he is really small isn't he!

I played five-a-side against some of the Emmerdale cast a year or two back if that counts in this thread!
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Was bringing away some garbage today and Rudy Trouvé (ex-dEUS guitar player) was bringing out his garbage at the container park as well...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
EvilBastard
Overbomber

[sound of bottom of the barrel being scraped]

Joey Dunlop (RIP) used to stop in for a half a shandy in the pub I used to work in.
One of Sean Connery's sons lives about half a mile from me, see him sometimes on the subway.
Joan Jett once cadged a fag off me outside a bar.
Debbie Harry once stumbled into me when she was pished.
My brother in law's step father used to be married to someone who had a kid with Nigel Davenport ("It's the Tenuous Circuits, cap'n! They'll no tek ennee moah!)
Biggest Claim To Fame: until recently worked with Richie Stotts, former Plasmatics ax-man - he never wore his tutu to the office though, which I thought was a shame.

/barrel scraping
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Said hello to Mark E Smith :notworthy: on Friday before the gig at the canteen in Barrow. Nice bloke who was not pissed up for a change.
ruffers
Overbomber

scotty wrote:went for a Curry and were seated next to -

Joseph McFadden, we were staying in Covent Garden and the only famous face we saw was another Jocko Hommo :roll:
I have no idea who this person is...
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

EvilBastard wrote:[sound of bottom of the barrel being scraped]

Joey Dunlop (RIP) used to stop in for a half a shandy in the pub I used to work in.
One of Sean Connery's sons lives about half a mile from me, see him sometimes on the subway.
Joan Jett once cadged a fag off me outside a bar.
Debbie Harry once stumbled into me when she was pished.
My brother in law's step father used to be married to someone who had a kid with Nigel Davenport ("It's the Tenuous Circuits, cap'n! They'll no tek ennee moah!)
Biggest Claim To Fame: until recently worked with Richie Stotts, former Plasmatics ax-man - he never wore his tutu to the office though, which I thought was a shame.

/barrel scraping
Oh well done! You need to win a prize!
:wink:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:I played five-a-side against some of the Emmerdale cast a year or two back if that counts in this thread!
Hah! Beat you at last! :lol:

Played them in another 5-a-side competition this summer, got drubbed 5-0 but as Captain shook hands with Sam Dingle and marked young Daz. Our team name? Norfolk & Good - can't sue us for trades description. Tournament record: P5 W0 F0 A13 - and we weren't the worst team there :eek:
canon docre
Overbomber

I had a nice evening with these ladies plus puddles a couple of nights ago.

Does that count?
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

snowey wrote:Said hello to Mark E Smith :notworthy: on Friday before the gig at the canteen in Barrow. Nice bloke who was not pissed up for a change.
Excellent stuff. He does have his moments of sounding like an utter cnut, but I think if you caught him on a good day he'd be great to have a natter with :notworthy:

Might ask him how he wrote Elastic Man... :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets