Weather Girls?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Just watched the Weather report on the BBC, where do all the dishy weather girls come from?, there's loads o' them, on every bloody station, is that part of the remit to be able to tell me that it's going to pish with rain in Forres tomorrow?, is there a Collage, Polly' or Uni' that they go to, where is the "Micheal Fish" equivalent of the Female weather girl?, for every Lisa Burke there should be a Jade Goody.
Do you have to be qualified to read the weather?, are they meteorologists?, this puzzles me :urff:. It's not right that I should get a semi on every time I want to know if it's going to dry tomorrow.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

LazCo is yer man fer collages...

... and no :(

Morning Wood is undersatandable (in your condidtion) Keith, Evening Wood is a difficult one. ;D

d'ye think I'm being nasty again, cause I really amn't? :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

On Auntie Beeb you have to be a meteorologist to do the weather; the weather people do the forecasts for themselves, not just reading them out.

On ITV / any other channel, it's autocue jobbies cribbed from t'internet weather forecasts. Hence any moron wi' big tits can do it.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

i love morons with big tits. Actually, i don't know what being a moron has to do with big tits, but i prefer morons with big tits to just morons who are plentiful, in and out of television.

If i have to watch someone reading the weather, i prefer someone who looks good and has big tits. Sorry. i'm sure i'm terribly idiotic and unsophisticated and illfit for the age of reason we live in.

There's no reason to assume that someone reading the weather with big tits is a moron at any rate...it's sort of a moronic assumption to make, don't you think?

Yeah i really do think.

And to top it off, i don't think so-called intellect is a redeeming quality by any means. "IQ 180" woman with small tits can be much more repelling and obnoxious and idiotic than IQ 100 woman with nice tits.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

itnAklipse wrote:There's no reason to assume that someone reading the weather with big tits is a moron at any rate...it's sort of a moronic assumption to make, don't you think?
It was just a throw-away comment, no need to get your panties in a twist.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
EvilBastard
Overbomber

With reference to well-endowed weather forecasters, is there an argument here for saying that big-breasted weather girls are as much use as tits on a (Michael) Fish?

it's quite alright, I know the way out already - has anyone seen my jacket?
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I recall the days of Helen Willetts, whom I called 'The Weather Virgin', on the count that she looked so goddamn proper and dressed like an old maid.. :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hi - Hi! We're your Weather Girls - Ah-huh -
And have we got news for you - You better listen!
Get ready, all you lonely girls
and leave those umbrellas at home. - Alright! -

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men.
—Bertrand Russell
thhell
Road Kill

Could somebody perhaps point me in the direction of some photographs of these gifted weathergirls? Meteorology is a major interest of mine :innocent:
Dust in the air suspended
Marks the place where a story ended
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

the ones i see are mainly up the duff. presumably why we see so many

leave uni /
get job on telly /
get shagged by someone who sees you on telly/
retire and become housewife

...turn up on celebrity XYZ...
Goths have feelings too
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

There was a lady reading the weather last week (not sure what chanel) who looked very 'goth'.
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor
chachi
Road Kill

thhell wrote:Could somebody perhaps point me in the direction of some photographs of these gifted weathergirls?
Meteorology is a major interest of mine :innocent:
:lol:

While Ms Burke lends a new meaning to extended forecast, methinks you should google "Melissa Theuriau" ... she almost makes me want to move to France :kiss: :notworthy:
James Blast
Banned

I do believe these ladies know a lot about moistness and temperature change
;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

Who remembers the cable and satalite channel Live TV?...

the topless darts and the bouncy weather...

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
mh
Above the Chemist

13 posts and nobody has mentioned this one. People, you're losing touch.

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
James Blast
Banned

Nae tits Michael, now get back tae that pub!
~ Peter Steele
esox
Road Kill

thhell wrote:Could somebody perhaps point me in the direction of some photographs of these gifted weathergirls? Meteorology is a major interest of mine :innocent:
Image I find the Channel Five Weather Report the only one to watch
Been a while, ahem
scotty
Overbomber

esox wrote:
thhell wrote:Could somebody perhaps point me in the direction of some photographs of these gifted weathergirls? Meteorology is a major interest of mine :innocent:
Image I find the Channel Five Weather Report the only one to watch
Or SKY

Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
mh
Above the Chemist

scotty wrote:Image
...mmmmmmmm, I forecast dampness and heat...
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Detonation Boulevard
Road Kill

My girlfriend is a weather girl and she has good taste in music. (Don't ask for her pic - you're not getting one) :)
"I got the fuel for the transformation
I'm a naked flame."
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I used to always enjoy the trampolining dwarf weatherman on Live TV.The weather in Norwegian used to be OK as well.The weather used to on between "Lunchbox volleyball" and "Topless darts".Truly classy,highly intellectual stuff.
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
scotty
Overbomber

BBC Scotlands very own Heather the Weather

James Blast
Banned

not the most flattering pic of a very nice lady Keith :(

this is better
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

You lucky gits.

This is what we get:

thhell
Road Kill

chachi wrote:
thhell wrote:Could somebody perhaps point me in the direction of some photographs of these gifted weathergirls?
Meteorology is a major interest of mine :innocent:
:lol:

While Ms Burke lends a new meaning to extended forecast, methinks you should google "Melissa Theuriau" ... she almost makes me want to move to France :kiss: :notworthy:
Gotta watch a lot more French TV

In Denmark we can enjoy the enchanting Divya Das. She is an educated meteorologist - and recently divorced...

Dust in the air suspended
Marks the place where a story ended