Arch Deviant on your forum

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

mh wrote:
scotty wrote:
Arch Deviant wrote:[quote="scotty
Huh!!!, one Mile, that's almost inner city, our nearest street lamp is SIX miles away :eek:
It's only one light, an adapted gaslamp. Though why it's there by it's self is anyone's guess.
Oh dear.

It's not near a dark forest, and it kinda snows and stuff all the time?
No, it's near a very pleasant woodland and it rarely snows due to global warming ( or so they say)
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor
robertzombie
Overbomber

Arch, is your avatar an illusion or something? I can see a swan and a dove(?) anything else?
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

You don't see me?
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Arch Deviant wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
Arch Deviant wrote: @ Planet Dave - Thank you, though not sure if you know the Deb I know.
Not sure if I do, but the Deb I know is an amazing girl, and that's more than good enough for me. :notworthy:
The Deb I know is also amazing, though I'm quite positive they're two different girls. 'My' Deb lives in Shaftsbury.
Oh right. Ignore me, easily confused, you see.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
mh
Above the Chemist

Arch Deviant wrote:
mh wrote:
scotty wrote: It's only one light, an adapted gaslamp. Though why it's there by it's self is anyone's guess.
Oh dear.

It's not near a dark forest, and it kinda snows and stuff all the time?
No, it's near a very pleasant woodland and it rarely snows due to global warming ( or so they say)
Phew!

I was getting seriously concerned for a moment there. A bit too close for comfort...

;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Andie
Overbomber

crikey

I take a couple of days off...and i'm late for the party (again)

Awlright!!...welcome from darkest essex
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.