Weather Girls?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Nic
Slight Overbomber

thhell wrote: In Denmark we can enjoy the enchanting Divya Das. She is an educated meteorologist - and recently divorced...

Fix your pic ye old Dane, me curious. :wink:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Spigel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

mh wrote:You lucky gits.

This is what we get:

:lol: I haven't seen her face in a while .But the other channel has a couple of hotties to help clear the generally overcast conditions with slight drizzel coming from the south west with heavy rain reaching the north later tonight.
thhell
Road Kill

Nic wrote:
thhell wrote: In Denmark we can enjoy the enchanting Divya Das. She is an educated meteorologist - and recently divorced...

I can see it just fine, but try this: http://www.babetoppen.dk/babes/11357919 ... 5B1%5D.jpg
Dust in the air suspended
Marks the place where a story ended
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Nic wrote:

Right-click, View Image
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Dark wrote:
Nic wrote:

Right-click, View Image
Yep, tried that too.

But I didn't try to to copy the url. :oops:
Nic
Slight Overbomber

thhell wrote:
Nic wrote:

I can see it just fine, but try this: http://www.babetoppen.dk/babes/11357919 ... 5B1%5D.jpg
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /babes/1135791954_0000050divya[1].jpg on this server.

Worked better when I copied the url, thanks.

Not half bad. :wink:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

scotty wrote:J...is that part of the remit to be able to tell me that it's going to pish with rain in Forres tomorrow?
From what I've heard, you don't need anyone to tell you it's raining in Forres - when ISN'T it?

:wink:
mh
Above the Chemist

Spigel wrote:
mh wrote:You lucky gits.

This is what we get:

:lol: I haven't seen her face in a while .But the other channel has a couple of hotties to help clear the generally overcast conditions with slight drizzel coming from the south west with heavy rain reaching the north later tonight.
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

That is just so perfect!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
scotty
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:
scotty wrote:J...is that part of the remit to be able to tell me that it's going to pish with rain in Forres tomorrow?
From what I've heard, you don't need anyone to tell you it's raining in Forres - when ISN'T it?

Actually smert erse, it doesn't rain the much along the Moray Coast, Nairn, about 8 or 9 miles away has the same rainfall each year as Torquay, making it the 4th driest Town in Britain :wink:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
mh
Above the Chemist

scotty wrote:
timsinister wrote:

Actually smert erse, it doesn't rain the much along the Moray Coast, Nairn, about 8 or 9 miles away has the same rainfall each year as Torquay, making it the 4th driest Town in Britain :wink:
That sounds about as much value as being the 4th warmest man on Scott's Last Expedition, you know... ;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I still don't get what's wrong with lookin' oot the bladdy window. Honestly, you lot, if it isn't on a screen, you don't have with it, do yer?
James Blast
Banned

timsinister wrote:I still don't get what's wrong with lookin' oot the bladdy window. Honestly, you lot, if it isn't on a screen, you don't have with it, do yer?
Driving 14 miles into hell (work) on a pishy black morning and returning in a pishy black evening is nae fun.
At Aw! :evil:

at least home is warm and dry, drink filled and HL friendly :D :D :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele