The Wendyhouse

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

...oh well if you're wearing the rock pants Scardy! :lol:

Fenton at 10 you say...hmmm...did sort of promise to go to this party...hmmm
Queen of the mean!
Moz Magister
Road Kill

I've been wanting to check out Wendyhouse for years but after what I heard after the Sisters gig I think I'll stay in and wank with a cheese grater unless someone can persuade me that the DJ picked up the wrong record bag.

nothing personal I just thought it was a goth night not a school disco that's all.
Have Fun!

"As one door closes, another slams in your face"
Lars Svensson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote: cant be any worse than the bunny rabbit costume some chap wore teh other month! :roll: :D :D :D
I (of course) don't wish to be pedantic, Quiffy, but said chappie in the later piccie is clearly not a bunny rabbit - but that classic Brit cartoon character of the early 80s DANGERMOUSE!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.nyanko.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ ... chars.html

Aaaaaah, them were t'days... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Oh dear, am I showing my age...D'OH!! ;D
Amused to death...
Andie
Overbomber

D M ya say?...

well...where have they hidden Penfold?...is he being held hostage?...was D M on a recon m*****n?...

comon...DETAILS!!

:eek:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.