Zuma presents: three remasters, one order

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
scoop
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:
scoop wrote:Ive just paid £8.99 each then seen there on Amazon for £5.97. Ahhh Sh*te!!!

Regards
Scoop
Arse! it's not like you weren't warned... :|
Yes Arse cheers
tristren
Amphetamine Filth

So I cancelled my amazon.ca order on Friday and ordered these ones.

Fingers crossed.

Tony
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Does a little dance

Woo! Yay! CDs arrived today - now to put YCBTO on repeat all afternoon and [ahem] get my flowers pressed.

:notworthy: Propsos maximos to Zuma for getting this sorted out :notworthy:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

EvilBastard wrote:now to put YCBTO on repeat all afternoon
Good Man! Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:Does a little dance

Woo! Yay! CDs arrived today - now to put YCBTO on repeat all afternoon and [ahem] get my flowers pressed.

Just plain delighted it is all working out well 8)
Rafster
Amphetamine Filth

Zuma wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:Does a little dance

Just plain delighted it is all working out well 8)
yeah, you did us proud. am also lovin YCBTO too
James Blast
Banned

Rafster wrote:am also lovin YCBTO too
just great, innit? :notworthy: :D :D :D :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

James Blast wrote:
Wrong.Fact. ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
James Blast
Banned

Bad punctuation, you lose! ;D
~ Peter Steele
Badass
Amphetamine Filth

currently listening to FLAA full blast :D .
thank you again for sorting this all out Zuma!
This is not revenche, this is punishment
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:
James Blast wrote:
Wrong.Fact. ;D
Yet again I'm with you, fella :eek:
Multifaceted
Road Kill

Badass wrote: Good you didnt!!
Sweet cat, is it yours?
OH! Haha, she is my cat. Such a bad picture could only come from my messy apartment early in the morning. :urff: At least she looks cute no matter what!

Which reminds me... I should change that AV, anyway...
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Hi folks.

Just to advise that I have just heard that all of the stock is currently gone and the "bundle" is off the menu for now...

(edit) and another quick update referring to the single albums -

"remastered ones will only show when they are in stock, otherwise they will automatically disappear from the site."

Therefore the current titles on view are the "originals"

Z
tristren
Amphetamine Filth

So as they are now out of stock, they sent me a polite email letting me know that they are out, and that while they do hope to get more from Rhino they don't know when that will be.

On the plus side I just ordered the three of them from amazon UK and it came to #20 including shipping to Canada.

I'll let you all know when this one is cancelled ; )

Tony
canon docre
Overbomber

these guys are strongly avoiding any profit, right? They've sent me both cd's seperately... : ;D
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
James Blast
Banned

canon docre wrote:these guys are strongly avoiding any profit, right? They've sent me both cd's seperately... : ;D
so, you'll be sending one back Jess? :innocent: ;D
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Zuma wrote:Just to advise that I have just heard that all of the stock is currently gone and the "bundle" is off the menu for now...
This thread may as well lose its stickiness. 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Petseri
Overbomber

Zuma wrote:Hi folks.

Just to advise that I have just heard that all of the stock is currently gone and the "bundle" is off the menu for now...

(edit) and another quick update referring to the single albums -

"remastered ones will only show when they are in stock, otherwise they will automatically disappear from the site."

Therefore the current titles on view are the "originals"

Z
So, any chance that it will be restocked? I was hoping that someone would order me the copies as part of a debt payment, but I am not sure if that was done in time. Should I look elsewhere? I prefer helping a friend, but should I simply look elsewhere already?

Just out of curisity, how many bundles were sold?
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

I'll ask about news on fresh stock - :wink:
cocoamix
Amphetamine Filth

My copies arrived last week, thanks.
replicant
Road Kill

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, just noticed a 3CD set called ‘A Merciful Release’ on a few web sites and they have it down as due for release on 26th of Feb next year. I’m guessing it’s just going to be the reissues packaged in a box set. Does anybody know anything more about this?
Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good
radiojamaica
Overbomber

:eek:

Ah, you must have found this: http://www.play.com/Music/CD/STGCS3/3-/ ... oduct.html

Could be the 3 reissues in a box-set, but maybe it's the mythical Peel Sessions, demo's and rarities thingy we're all dreaming about fi years :innocent:

... keep on keeping on...
in dub we trust
EvilBastard
Overbomber

radiojamaica wrote::eek:

Ah, you must have found this: http://www.play.com/Music/CD/STGCS3/3-/ ... oduct.html

Could be the 3 reissues in a box-set, but maybe it's the mythical Peel Sessions, demo's and rarities thingy we're all dreaming about fi years :innocent:

... keep on keeping on...
Hmmm...the date looks worryingly close to a certain band's birthday - I reckon this is the triple album that :von:'s been working on the past 15 years, and he's going to follow it up with a 517-date intergalactic tour (apparently the new record label is based in the Whores Head nebula for tax purposes), after which he's going to retire to Crouch End with Princess Beeblebritches, the daughter of the High Priest of the cult of Smacking Former Band Members Round The Head With Sharpened Guava Fruit (the marriage will cement the truce between earth and the planet Hellawi, thus assuring a billion years of peace and prosperity for both planets, in return for which Hellawi will get the entire KLF back catalogue and earth will receive the single animation cel from the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit which shows Jessica Rabbit in the nuddie) and raise a family of small but remarkable tabby cats which will have an uncanny ability to manage record labels without shafting the artists. This will be His legacy to us, The Faithful, who have kept His word through the dark days henceforth to be known as The Waiting Time until we can greet the day of The Coming Of The Next Album.

So it is written in the Book of Goff, a hand-illuminated manuscript recently uncovered by archaeologists. Ask about it at your local library.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:
Hmmm...the date looks worryingly close to a certain band's birthday - I reckon this is the triple album that :von:'s been working on the past 15 years, and he's going to follow it up with a 517-date intergalactic tour (apparently the new record label is based in the Whores Head nebula for tax purposes), after which he's going to retire to Crouch End with Princess Beeblebritches, the daughter of the High Priest of the cult of Smacking Former Band Members Round The Head With Sharpened Guava Fruit (the marriage will cement the truce between earth and the planet Hellawi, thus assuring a billion years of peace and prosperity for both planets, in return for which Hellawi will get the entire KLF back catalogue and earth will receive the single animation cel from the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit which shows Jessica Rabbit in the nuddie) and raise a family of small but remarkable tabby cats which will have an uncanny ability to manage record labels without shafting the artists. This will be His legacy to us, The Faithful, who have kept His word through the dark days henceforth to be known as The Waiting Time until we can greet the day of The Coming Of The Next Album.

So it is written in the Book of Goff, a hand-illuminated manuscript recently uncovered by archaeologists. Ask about it at your local library.
My God; go easy on those pills sweety !
Immodium for the people
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

replicant wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, just noticed a 3CD set called ‘A Merciful Release’ on a few web sites and they have it down as due for release on 26th of Feb next year. I’m guessing it’s just going to be the reissues packaged in a box set. Does anybody know anything more about this?
Oh interesting!

...on Amazon.co.uk Floodland is now called "A Merciful Release". Hm.