Bebop a Lula

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dreamweapon
Road Kill

For those who ever saw the series on CNX, there is a Cowboy Bebop film out or due out soon, i cannot find details of the release date...but if it is as good as the series it will be worth watching.
I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck tie
Nightspawn
Road Kill

Saw the trailer, looks ok.
Never seen the series,because in Norway, such are never shown on tv! :?

I love JapAnim, and my fav. is:

Akira
Ghost in the shell
Lain
Neon Evengelion......
+++++.....(Those i havnt heard of \bought yet! Will check out Bebop!!!!!!!!!) ;D
Last edited by Nightspawn on 30 Jun 2003, 17:16, edited 5 times in total.
Y
Fraud Squad

Are you talking about the movie "Knockin' on Heaven's Door", also called "Cowboy Bebop : The Movie" or a second movie?
The first movie was released in North America in April 2003 (Sep 2001 in Japan).

Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite TV Series!!!
Dreamweapon
Road Kill

Y wrote:Are you talking about the movie "Knockin' on Heaven's Door", also called "Cowboy Bebop : The Movie" or a second movie?
The first movie was released in North America in April 2003 (Sep 2001 in Japan).

I think this one is Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, it has just been released here in the UK.
Have seen a few episodes of the series and really enjoyed them. I do not know whether it has been released yet in the Uk or is due for a forthcoming release.
I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck tie
Big Si
School Bully

Dreamweapon wrote:
Y wrote:Are you talking about the movie "Knockin' on Heaven's Door", also called "Cowboy Bebop : The Movie" or a second movie?

I think this one is Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, it has just been released here in the UK.
Have seen a few episodes of the series and really enjoyed them. I do not know whether it has been released yet in the Uk or is due for a forthcoming release.
http://www.channel4.com/film/newsfeatures/anime.html
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Y
Fraud Squad

Nightspawn wrote: I love JapAnim, and my fav. is:

Akira
Ghost in the shell
Lain
Neon Evengelion......
+++++.....(Those i havnt heard of \bought yet! Will check out Bebop!!!!!!!!!) ;D
Lain and Evangelion are also my fav animes!!
But I also liked Trigun and Visions of Escaflowne.

Do you guys watch the Series in Japanese or English?
For me, it depends... if the story is too complex, I prefer to watch in English, but usually, the Japanese dialogue is much better than the translation.