AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

In a shameless attempt at garnering some musical notoriety in the same circles I dwell in and consider to be my musical peers, I came up with the following scheme : free Ahráyeph demo CD's for the first ten people to pm me (Brother Blast is excluded, as he's already been promised his copy ;)). Is there a catch? Yes, there is : you'll have to wait for them to be posted to you until the first week of next year, as this is a strictly DIY operation and we do this as fast as we can, which is inbetween our day jobs, night jobs, finishing the recording of our debut album, sacrificing virgins to a pagan god for Yule or getting pished at the local pub(s). Is there some value attached to it, other than you liking the music? Well, these demos will be extremely rare commodities (ie. something to sell on Ebay when I've kicked the bucket, Si ;D), as less than a 100 will be made and none will be sold. All are intended for promotion and what better way to promote ourselves than to give a bunch of 'em away, right? Right. We could sign them for you, but as no one even knows yet who the feck we are anyway, I wouldn't see the point of devaluing them by doing that :twisted:. Two of the three demo songs are found - in slightly less procuded form - on Ahrayeph's Myspace page, you can see the artwork here :

Ok, so it's no Blast Inc. artwork, but I still think our ex- bass player (what is it about ex- bass players that makes them so damn good at artwork design, by the way?) did a good job.

The song titles are :

- Misanthropia

- Lilith

- Distanced

And of course you can swing by the website to find out more about the band. Here endeth the shameless self promotion...

P.S.: People who also post at the Dawnrazor forum can of course try their luck there as well, just as long as it's understood that the 20 copies distributed over both of the forums will go to 20 different people.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

PM sent :wink:

EDIT: Nocturnal PMs (well for me at least) I like it :notworthy:
Last edited by weebleswobble on 14 Dec 2006, 03:42, edited 2 times in total.
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

First copy goes to hojyuu- obi
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Second's going to Weebles
Nic
Slight Overbomber

PM sent, from here and the other place. :wink:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Big Si
School Bully

Ahráyeph wrote:Is there some value attached to it, other than you liking the music? Well, these demos will be extremely rare commodities (ie. something to sell on Ebay when I've kicked the bucket, Si ;D), as less than a 100 will be made and none will be sold.

P.S.: People who also post at the Dawnrazor forum can of course try their luck there as well, just as long as it's understood that the 20 copies distributed over both of the forums will go to 20 different people.
Again, your stuff's priceless, but as for Izzy's :innocent: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

:notworthy: Raf :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Third copy goes to kazamel
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Fourth one goes to more-sedatives-pls
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:Is there some value attached to it, other than you liking the music? Well, these demos will be extremely rare commodities (ie. something to sell on Ebay when I've kicked the bucket, Si ;D), as less than a 100 will be made and none will be sold.

Again, your stuff's priceless, but as for Izzy's :innocent: ;D
Tsss Big Yin. So I suppose yer no up for a shared Ahráyeph/FGG bill then? ;D
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Fifth demo goes to Spot 778
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thanks Raf

Really appreciate it !

:notworthy:
Immodium for the people
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

And the sixth goes to Rise & Reverberate
Rise&Reverberate
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ahráyeph wrote:And the sixth goes to Rise & Reverberate
Cheers Raf! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

PM sent ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Lucky Seven goes to IZ. Of course it does ;)
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Number eight will go to streamline. Two more left to go over here...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Ahráyeph wrote:Lucky Seven goes to IZ. Of course it does ;)
YAY! ;D :notworthy:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:Lucky Seven goes to IZ. Of course it does ;)
YAY! ;D :notworthy:

IZ.
Knew you'd be pleased... ;)
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

The One Before Last goes to Petseri. The tension builds... Who will get the last demo at this forum????
James Blast
Banned

Wonder if BillyBadBreaks kens about this? :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:The One Before Last goes to Petseri. The tension builds... Who will get the last demo at this forum????
:notworthy: Seeing how James may reommend them, I figured that I should give it a listen. ;D
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Always up for a listen to something new - PM incoming...!
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

The last copy goes to EvilBastard. Thanks all of you for your interest! The CD's will be on their way come January!

Cheers!
James Blast
Banned

You guys should listen to this Ahráyeph - Summer, prepare to have your socks knocked off! :D

This is a really top gesture by you Raf, just proves the Heartland Effect lives!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

... and your bass player did a way better job on the cover/logo than I ever could Image
~ Peter Steele