Never Met Experience

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Chairman Bux wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
paint it black wrote: should be very easy to spot then, in that crowd of, i dunno, a 100 or so :twisted:
Quite charitable of him, I'd say. I assume he's taken that lovely Red scarf off his belt these days, if he's wasting his saturdays in the Asda Smart Price Butter Stand or whatever it's called.
Manchester United ceased to be a "football club" sometime around the mid-nineties, choosing instead to become a marketing machine, and the primary revenue-generating arm of a consortium of race horse owners.

The scarf went west approximately around the same time.
Ah, the good old days (in comparison to the current state of play). I've long since stopped giving the owners (any owners) my hard earned cash. Love the team, hate the club.

Leeds are just funny. Are they city in disguise?
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I thought Planet Dave wrote:Leeds are just funny. Are they a city in disguise?
:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Nada
Road Kill

Chairman Bux wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
paint it black wrote: should be very easy to spot then, in that crowd of, i dunno, a 100 or so :twisted:
Quite charitable of him, I'd say. I assume he's taken that lovely Red scarf off his belt these days, if he's wasting his saturdays in the Asda Smart Price Butter Stand or whatever it's called.
Manchester United ceased to be a "football club" sometime around the mid-nineties, choosing instead to become a marketing machine, and the primary revenue-generating arm of a consortium of race horse owners.

The scarf went west approximately around the same time.
But another Leeds United t-shirt decided to stay in Brazil :wink:
"For want of a rider the battle was lost."
aims
Overbomber

As did a Liverpool shirt. Unfortunately only the Liverpool shirt sent us a new album by way of a postcard ;)
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I've been called rude and have offended people by "ignoring them" on more than one occasion, most people just think I'm being a s**t when in fact I'm shy and have no idea what to say (my mind generally goes blank when I meet new people), so I kind of figured that the whole "mystery thing" where he ignores the fans might have started out of shyness, and he just thought "bloody hell, this gives me a good rock image." Of course, that's just a guess since I don't know the guy.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I think he's probably shy too. The whole shades-and-smoke thing so he doesn't have to look at the audience; possibly the drug thing started that way too.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: i gather uncle andy can regularly be seen on the terraces at elland road these days, watching leeds united. not that he's a fan as such, more that several of his friends are season ticket holders and he regularly pops along with them...
Poor bastard. We're stuck with that shower of s**t, can't understand anyone going to watch them 'cos their mates do :eek:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Norman Hunter wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote: i gather uncle andy can regularly be seen on the terraces at elland road these days, watching leeds united. not that he's a fan as such, more that several of his friends are season ticket holders and he regularly pops along with them...
Poor bastard. We're stuck with that shower of s**t, can't understand anyone going to watch them 'cos their mates do :eek:
:lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
frederik
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

He briefly passed me after the second show in Brussels when he was leaving the AB straight to the tourbus. I asked if he could sign my ticket but he gave no glance and mumbled something like yeach-yeach.. :lol:
So you can say he's not the great communicator, but I don't mind...