How do you rate the Silver bullet tour ?

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

:notworthy:
your last point/gripe/prayer being the only one that any true fan really has to be concerned about.

it not like they've/he's ever said "that's it. no more. never again." TSOM are a very hard WORKING live band. this was no comeback tour.

he's not got scared of the reaper as so many aging druggies do and embarrassingly found god (except for maybe when he looks in the mirror) and if he's green enough to choke on his own sick thru drugs at his age then i'm a shy and retiring welsh smack-head with a full-on bon jovi perm-and-'tache combination.

add to this two talented, enthusiastic, energetic, guitarists; who are -and i'll put my neck on the line here- (as yet) unhindered by inproportionately large ego's; whose combined age is roughly the same as their boss; and -and this is the crucial bit- who are both willing,nay!-eager, nay! actively-encouraging-the-man-they're-so-bloody-up-for-it DETERMINED to record a new record!!!! and you can't say it's owt but hopeful.
(not sure what role mr.denby would have other than in his (vital) live nurse capacity but he's a f**king decent bloke and rock'n'roll as fook and most definitely deserves a mention :von:)

some of you lot want the moon on a stick. :roll: :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

well said :notworthy: :lol:

and on that note, let's lock the 2006 tour section and look forward to a time when i can create a 2007 tour section :idea: :von:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?