Mornington Crescent

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lars Svensson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

OR! is this contravening the Leningrad Convention of 1967 (y'know the one about not performing the "Vestacurry-Potnoodle" manoeuvre within the first 15 moves of the game? Not sure where we all stand on that one though...Still relevant post 1991 :?:

Hmmmmm...Debaser might just have only gone and done it... :innocent: :notworthy: :roll:

Damn'n'blast
Amused to death...
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

I am making my stupidety obvious now. But I do not understand anything.. :oops: A game huh? Well..... But I did like the mention of hell (norway) Norway is truly hell :evil: Even tho you might be thinking of the place called Hell. :innocent:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Lars Svensson wrote:feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck feck!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

OR! is this contravening the Leningrad Convention of 1967 (y'know the one about not performing the "Vestacurry-Potnoodle" manoeuvre within the first 15 moves of the game? Not sure where we all stand on that one though...Still relevant post 1991 :?:

Hmmmmm...Debaser might just have only gone and done it... :innocent: :notworthy: :roll:

Damn'n'blast

can't believe none of you culture buffs has opted for Museum yet. So obvious it burns the eyes :oops: :P
Goths have feelings too
Lars Svensson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Lynchfanatic wrote: But I did like the mention of hell (norway) Norway is truly hell :evil: Even tho you might be thinking of the place called Hell. :innocent:
Tee hee! I am indeed thinking of the place in Norway called Hell. I particularly loved the postcards you could buy at Hell Railway Station which said 'Welcome to Hell!"...cool stuff

...AND it was the end of the line I seem to remember!!

(For the Brits/Northerners among us, yes I have indeed been to Hull, Hell AND Halifax...though not necessarily in that order!! :roll: )

However, I also seem to think that in Norwegian 'hell' means 'light' - go figure!!! ;D ;D ;D

(could be wrong though - s'been a while :innocent: )

And @ PiB...I think you've come up with a lifeline for somebody there... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Amused to death...
Moz Magister
Road Kill

I thought MC had been outlawed years ago (when the net was all text & none of these confusing pictures)
Have Fun!

"As one door closes, another slams in your face"
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Lars Svensson wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote: But I did like the mention of hell (norway) Norway is truly hell :evil: Even tho you might be thinking of the place called Hell. :innocent:
Tee hee! I am indeed thinking of the place in Norway called Hell. I particularly loved the postcards you could buy at Hell Railway Station which said 'Welcome to Hell!"...cool stuff

...AND it was the end of the line I seem to remember!!

(For the Brits/Northerners among us, yes I have indeed been to Hull, Hell AND Halifax...though not necessarily in that order!! :roll: )

However, I also seem to think that in Norwegian 'hell' means 'light' - go figure!!! ;D ;D ;D

(could be wrong though - s'been a while :innocent: )
You been to Norway? Poor you :P Well "hell" in norwegian means "luck". But the wierd thing is that I never thought of the name as luck, but as hell as in english. :twisted:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
pikkrong
Overbomber

estonian word "hell" means "tender, fond, affectionate; sensitive; sore" :lol:
do i drive
or am i driven
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

pikkrong wrote:estonian word "hell" means "tender, fond, affectionate; sensitive; sore" :lol:
The Manx (Manc) word for hell is Liverpool :lol: :lol: :innocent: :evil:

which means according to the, "I want to keep my wheels, stereo and record collection" ruling. Get me away from Limestreet Station ASAP :lol: :lol: :wink:
Goths have feelings too
pikkrong
Overbomber

by the way, there is a settlement called Kunda in Estonia. once one humorist, a Czech or Slovak, can't remember, visited Estonia and asked to guide him to this place. no one understood why he was interested in it and why he started to send huge number of postcards there. later he explained -- word "kunda" means "c*nt" in his language ;D

:innocent:
do i drive
or am i driven
Toadie
Road Kill

For my few penneth worth...

Belsize Park ( a crucial Bounding Gambit!)

or perhaps

Beckton Park ( a regular move in the late 19th century, now out of fashion)

Owen

(bracketted items quoted from Stovold's Mornington Crescent Almanac 2002!!!)
Moz Magister
Road Kill

paint it black wrote:
pikkrong wrote:estonian word "hell" means "tender, fond, affectionate; sensitive; sore" :lol:
The Manx (Manc) word for hell is Liverpool :lol: :lol: :innocent: :evil:

which means according to the, "I want to keep my wheels, stereo and record collection" ruling. Get me away from Limestreet Station ASAP :lol: :lol: :wink:
That's odd 'cos I happen to know the scouse word 'hell' is synonymous with manchester & literally translates as "big up nothing"
:wink:
Have Fun!

"As one door closes, another slams in your face"