That Guitarist ANGRY!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
nowayjose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

How old is the man? 6? Childish. Sandbox squabble.

Some rock musicians apparently really need to grow up.
H. Blackrose

1) Witnessing this, aren't we so freakin' glad that :von: doesn't lower himself to playing in the sandbox with fans?

2) I have a goldfish called That Guitarist. He's a big fat bastard, too.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

In one way or the other he is always talking about or refering to the Girls.
This band really must frustrate him a lot. It seems to be an obsession.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Badlander
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:It seems to be an obsession.
It never ceases to amaze me that Wayne spent a mere two years in the Sisters and yet he keeps going back to it more than twenty years later. :eek:
Okay it wasn't any two years but still. :roll:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
doctoravalanche

I think Wayne is still jealous so see that the Sisters were able to organize such a huge tour in big venues whereas he only plays a few dates in front of a drecresing audience ...
I still love his music but I think it is a little bit childish and nonsense to criticize the Sisters' show, he should better try to understand the reasons of why people don't go to his shows ...
PipoTheClown
Amphetamine Filth

doctoravalanche wrote:I think Wayne is still jealous so see that the Sisters were able to organize such a huge tour in big venues whereas he only plays a few dates in front of a drecresing audience ...
I still love his music but I think it is a little bit childish and nonsense to criticize the Sisters' show, he should better try to understand the reasons of why people don't go to his shows ...
'

Big venues?? The Melkweg in Amsterdam is a Venue but I wouldn't call it Big. It's rather small actually.

Talking about jealousy, which band is releasing (yet another) record really soon? And at least acknowledges his fans?
Axe FX - Fractal Adidio
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

PipoTheClown wrote:
doctoravalanche wrote:I think Wayne is still jealous so see that the Sisters were able to organize such a huge tour in big venues whereas he only plays a few dates in front of a drecresing audience ...
'

Big venues?? The Melkweg in Amsterdam is a Venue but I wouldn't call it Big. It's rather small actually.
The Melkweg in Amsterdam may be small BUT mr.PipoTheClown, we both know that you have to be "big" as a band to play there.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
ShadyRacing
Road Kill

wayne who?

;-)
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

ShadyRacing wrote:wayne who?
Whossey
Ghost
Road Kill

That was some funny reading, on the other side it's retarded to see musicians measuring dicks with unknown fans in public boards just because a little lack of humor.
For sp fans, if billy posted in netphoria it would be 100x times worse cause those guys would level him off.
indy
Banned

Just because your a actor, musician, author, or anyone else in the public eye doesn't mean you have to take s**t from people. Good for Wayne for standing up for himself.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Ghost wrote:That was some funny reading, on the other side it's retarded to see musicians measuring dicks with unknown fans in public boards just because a little lack of humor.
For sp fans, if billy posted in netphoria it would be 100x times worse cause those guys would level him off.
"with unknown fans"

in fairness, he knows these ones... but point taken (and agreed with) :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
eotunun
Overbomber

ormfdmrush wrote:
ShadyRacing wrote:wayne who?
Whossey
Wayney the Puh! :lol:
I took twenty years to get the idea for that pun.. :roll:
There is shadow under this red rock
doctoravalanche

PipoTheClown wrote:[Big venues?? The Melkweg in Amsterdam is a Venue but I wouldn't call it Big. It's rather small actually.
I meant for Paris the city I know :
La Locomotive -> 800 capacity (M*****n)
Le Zenith -> 5000 capacity (Sisters)
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

There's two mummies full of dust, lost in a desert storm.

Once they weren't mummies but members of the same hippie empire.

After a short thunder and explosion, the two mighty men ran away from each other. One stole a scarab from the tomb, the other one grabbed it back.

People got obsessed by both emperors and two different religion camps were born.

Of course the people and even probably the mummies fight against war, are pro-gay rights, anti-fascists, vote the same left wing parties, are scared of global warming. But if it comes to vanity, we're all hooligan kids again.

BTW.: i don't like the m*****n, so i don't bother seeing Wayne Hustlers website or contribute to the forum. I make jokes of him, but not in his very own territory.
guns & cars & accidents
the-happening

doctoravalanche wrote:
PipoTheClown wrote:[Big venues?? The Melkweg in Amsterdam is a Venue but I wouldn't call it Big. It's rather small actually.
I meant for Paris the city I know :
La Locomotive -> 800 capacity (M*****n)
Le Zenith -> 5000 capacity (Sisters)
I don't think the bands can be compared by the Paris gig as it was the girls first ever gig in France, 3 years before the Melkweg gig they played the Heineken Music Hall which is about 10 times bigger.

Based on London gigs the SISTERS sold out the Astoria and Hussey is scheduled to play the Shepherds Bush Empire about the same size (but will he sell it out or only sell standing and maybe seating level 1, we''ll have to wait and see.)

Generally though the SISTERS are a far bigger draw than the M1SS1ON.
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
wild bill buttock

I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

At least no-one got called Fartypants
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
Potski
Road Kill

Badlander wrote:
Ozpat wrote:It never ceases to amaze me that Wayne spent a mere two years in the Sisters and yet he keeps going back to it more than twenty years later. :eek:
I think you will find it ain't Wayne who keeps banging on about being in the Sisters, but people on fan sites like this who cant seem to get over the fact that, that line up of the Sisters no longer exsist. And if people keep asking the question. (I bet Eldritch still has to field this question and I bet he don't respond to good to it either)

Some off you may dislike Hussey and The m*****n (hell I hate UB40 but you don't hear me banging on about all the **kin' time!), but least he takes the time to interact with the fans, and if somebody criticises him he is intitled to defend himself as everybody has the right too, it don't mean he's up his own arse.

GET OVER IT
ITS BEEN 22 YEARS
Silver_Owl
The Don

Potski wrote: I think you will find it ain't Wayne who keeps banging on about being in the Sisters.....

The m*****n - Tour Is A Bullet 2007
'Nuff Said. :innocent:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

OK: To be honest, it's nice of Hustler for his fans he makes music, instead of 'our' maestro on this site of the camp. Also, i'm sure some dicks would be hard if Andrew stumble down the stairs here to answer a few questions. Period.

But what i've heard on the m*****n MySpace could've better been hidden.

God Is A Bullet sounds like one bunch of humorless U2, The Cure, Muse, Queen, Simple Minds, Smashing Pumkins in a blender.

if Von will ever bring out the same pile of s**t, Heartland would go down.

So let's hope Vision Thing was the last thing..?
guns & cars & accidents
wild bill buttock

To some of us(and I know I'm not the only one to think this) Vision thing was a pile of s**t.But we're still fans of The sisters of mercy.
Likewise 80% of Mish material since 1990 is s**t,but I'm still a Mish fan as well.So bollocks!
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
smiscandlon
Overbomber

wild bill buttock wrote:To some of us(and I know I'm not the only one to think this) Vision thing was a pile of s**t.But we're still fans of The sisters of mercy.
Likewise 80% of Mish material since 1990 is s**t,but I'm still a Mish fan as well.So bollocks!
A good point ... and so eloquently put! :lol: :notworthy:
анархия
mh
Above the Chemist

We must also remember that Wayne has done stuff - like his April 1st joke last year - that certainly appears unprompted. Likewise, Von made onstage comments at Mera Luna once, didn't he?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Potski wrote:
Badlander wrote:
Ozpat wrote:It never ceases to amaze me that Wayne spent a mere two years in the Sisters and yet he keeps going back to it more than twenty years later. :eek:
I think you will find it ain't Wayne who keeps banging on about being in the Sisters, but people on fan sites like this who cant seem to get over the fact that, that line up of the Sisters no longer exsist. And if people keep asking the question. (I bet Eldritch still has to field this question and I bet he don't respond to good to it either)

Some off you may dislike Hussey and The m*****n (hell I hate UB40 but you don't hear me banging on about all the **kin' time!), but least he takes the time to interact with the fans, and if somebody criticises him he is intitled to defend himself as everybody has the right too, it don't mean he's up his own arse.

GET OVER IT
ITS BEEN 22 YEARS
If you quote me, do it right. The second quote is not mine! Thank you.
"as we walk on the floodland"
Badlander
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
If you quote me, do it right. The second quote is not mine! Thank you.
Whose is it then ? :innocent: :lol:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you