The Look OF Eldritch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
James Blast
Banned

I am more drug and drink a taking on yore be half ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nada
Road Kill

ormfdmrush wrote::von:
Just out of curiosity: is this t-shirt part of the Photoshop-enhanced work or is it the real "thing"?
"For want of a rider the battle was lost."
James Blast
Banned

Nada wrote:Just out of curiosity: is this t-shirt part of the Photoshop-enhanced work or is it the real "thing"?
A ha ha ha ha ha, you so funny GI, Ahem! :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

Nada wrote:Just out of curiosity: is this t-shirt part of the Photoshop-enhanced work or is it the real "thing"?
vision thing
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

Badass wrote:
James Blast wrote:Ah, spit! :urff:
Heartshaped glasses and blonde hair... :urff:
There is nothing prettier than man in heart-shaped glasses, digging a heart-shaped hole in the ground. :eek:
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor
Fins
Road Kill

James Blast
Banned

he's got a big nose
~ Peter Steele
DGP00666
Amphetamine Filth

Once again...

You are very very bad people and you must be punished
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

cigarette is missing
ATOD
Road Kill

I like this one. Here the face can be seen clearly. It's from the moscow concert.
IMO, the image of Eldritch still ROCKS!!!
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sigh. I lurk for about three years or whatever, start posting last night and by today I'm already dropping stuff in the "what's your favourite shirt collar ?" style threads. God, I'm so cheap at times :lol:

Favourite has to be the exact look during the Wake show - I'm very much in the pro-hat camp, that's for sure, and I even like the white suit period far, far more than his latest line of sportswear for the discerning non-goth goth.

Do I blot my copybook this early by saying how much I don't like the latest look ?
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
robertzombie
Overbomber

bismarck wrote:
Maisey wrote:I can't find my all time fav sisters pic...Its got Von, Adams and Hussey against the wall. Von and Hussy in hats, Adams with a sleevless shirt and a ponytail, hassey opening a bottle of champanyne or some such.
where was this taken?
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

at a goth party in Leeds.
guns & cars & accidents
James Blast
Banned

Madame Tussaud's, last week.

Freakin' Waxworks!
~ Peter Steele
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Madame Tussaud's, last week.

Freakin' Waxworks!
:lol: :lol:
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Never seen that pic before. :eek:

Anymore from that night exist!??
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
splintered thing

Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:....

Favourite has to be the exact look during the Wake show - I'm very much in the pro-hat camp, that's for sure, and I even like the white suit period far, far more than his latest line of sportswear for the discerning non-goth goth.

Do I blot my copybook this early by saying how much I don't like the latest look ?
Can't really claim to be pro-hat...
Agreed on the white suit - But the Beard is a real no-no in my book... yet again the sportswear/leisure wear for the 40plus rock god was a shock to the system eeeeiiiwwww. :eek:
A man can't go wrong in leather trousers.
He really is suited to having hair though, don't you think.... Hmm...
Bring back the hair! :urff:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

splintered thing wrote:
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:He really is suited to having hair though, don't you think.... Hmm...
What makes you think he still can? ;D
splintered thing

Ahráyeph wrote:
splintered thing wrote:
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:He really is suited to having hair though, don't you think.... Hmm...
What makes you think he still can? ;D

Oh no please don't crush me, there must be hope...
Navarre
Road Kill

paint it black wrote:Image

that one?
I couldn't resist, he looks like killer BOB in that pic.

Carpathian Psychonaut

Actually, if I may, I'd like to add his look on Top of the Pops for "More" - the long black hair, shades and (genuinely) rather groovy mottled purple shirt. No, before you ask, I'm not being sarcastic.

Against a backdrop of feathered women and Tony James topper (sigh) he comes out of it extraordinarily well.........
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
James Blast
Banned

Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Actually, if I may, I'd like to add his look on Top of the Pops for "More" - the long black hair, shades and (genuinely) rather groovy mottled purple shirt. No, before you ask, I'm not being sarcastic.

Against a backdrop of feathered women and Tony James topper (sigh) he comes out of it extraordinarily well.........
I, for one, have absolutely no problem with that.

Rock Action!
~ Peter Steele
Nienna
Road Kill

Well, the look I like most is the long-haired one (on More video) but I also like the 1983 look posted somewhere above....

He should never ever cut his hair! ;D
UglyasSin
Road Kill

[quote="Nienna"]Well, the look I like most is the long-haired one (on More video) but I also like the 1983 look posted somewhere above....

He should never ever cut his hair! ;D[/quote]

Unfortunately he'd look like Bobby Charlton with the famous comb over if he tried that now.