Vision Thing Reissue

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I nearly forgot to impart this from last Saturday morning.

Got the call and went in to pick up my replacement VT disc. A dodgy spine / fixed audio version, as it turns out.

The person behind the counter asked about why it was and I explained the mess up and the jumps mastered into it.

They said "Sisters, eh ? Surely you're better keeping the jumping one ? I can do that to your other two if you want !"

Oh, how I laughed........ :roll:
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I must confess that I havn't bought the reissued Vision thing.I figured that one copy gathering dust on the shelf is adequate.
I really couldn't figure out how it could have been improved, Unless it has been totally re-recorded without either that twit German metalhead guitarist or the bell-end out of Sigue sigue sputnick(not to mention "the Bay city rollers of punk"-Generation X) and they've scrapped "Detonation boulivard","Doctor jeep" and the title track.Perhaps then it might be a half decent album, maybe not as good as Floodland or FALAA or even Carved in pissing sand :innocent: , but definately an improvement.

Actually I'm hoping for a remastered Some girls wander by mistake with a decent version of "Red skies disapear" as a bonus track.Now that I would buy!

I am prepared for an attack by VT fans.So do your worst you pesky Rockheads
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away