the madness of prince charming

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

best prog on telly this year in my opinion, was nearly moved to tears at the end, especially seeing as i read either last week or the week before, he had been carted out of a cafe naked and in the foetal position.

the guy who really first allowed me to belong, loved him then, love him now :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

take care mate
Goths have feelings too
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

i missed it unfortunately.
hats off to him tho.inspired me as a child.
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
karin

paint it black wrote:best prog on telly this year in my opinion, was nearly moved to tears at the end, especially seeing as i read either last week or the week before, he had been carted out of a cafe naked and in the foetal position.

the guy who really first allowed me to belong, loved him then, love him now :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

take care mate
I agree it was a great programme and the heartbreaking thing for me is that he comes across a a really nice bloke :cry:
Zwei bier bitte.....
Andy TG
Overbomber

WTF! - WHO are you posting about - I thought you were on about Prince Charles - cant see him being wheeled anywhere naked though......
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I daren`t start on here too - I started a thread in *ahem* another place and it`s on it`s 4th page now complete with pics and arguments :D

I thought the show was great , it was done very sympathetically (thank goodness) & I was amazed they showed Bazooka Joe footage as well as another filmed version of plastic surgery (besides the Jubilee footage) .
He ... and everyone else (bar Kevin Mooney like usual) came across well .

I hope talking on the show helps him in some way .
melanie
Road Kill

biggy wrote:I daren`t start on here too - I started a thread in *ahem* another place and it`s on it`s 4th page now complete with pics and arguments :D

I wonder where you mean? :eek:
"A pint of cider & a packet of chilli nuts please Whiffy"
Andie
Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote:WTF! - WHO are you posting about - I thought you were on about Prince Charles - cant see him being wheeled anywhere naked though......
Andy!! :eek:

The Prince Charming in question is Adam Ant :notworthy:

tis a sad thing when the whole world seems to be against ya...respect from this old fan and all my friends...

cartrouble
biggy

melanie wrote:
biggy wrote:I daren`t start on here too - I started a thread in *ahem* another place and it`s on it`s 4th page now complete with pics and arguments :D

I wonder where you mean? :eek:

what the (four stars) are you doin here :D
not enough folk elswhere to talk David Bowie to ?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Prince Charming is a figment of imagination. He does not exist.
Serendipityhaven

individual perception is individual reality tho.
(locks self in cupboard to avoid lengthy philosophical theories being espoused). :wink:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
allfear

did anyone notice the simalirity in Mr Ant and Mr Eldritch on the 100 ton (or whaever it was) interview?

Matt
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

allfear wrote:did anyone notice the simalirity in Mr Ant and Mr Eldritch on the 100 ton (or whaever it was) interview?

Matt
yep :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

don't suppose anyone taped it, and is willing to mpg it for me, i was overseas at the time, well, technically i'm always overseas, but i was more overseas than i usually am, so was unable to call anyone to tape it for me.

bah humbug.

they all thought einstein was mad, and stephen hawkins, well, he just is...
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
allfear

i taped it, could knock off you a Stereo VHS if thats any use

Matt