AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I'm more in favour of Xanax, although this is more a case of 'Xinix' (a Flemish pun for you to get, Claire ;))... :lol:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

You really need a Flemish accent for it though :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Indeed... :lol:
eotunun
Overbomber

Um, Raf-Your current signature, is that a quote from Cartman?
There is shadow under this red rock
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Nope, it isn't. I just saw a trailer for a very bland and boring american action movie on the telly the other day, where a kid told his kidnappers : "My daddy's gonna kick your butt" and I'm tired and daft enough right now to see the lame humor in turning that around, du alte Bursche... ;)
mh
Above the Chemist

A wee package from that there Belgium just dropped in my letterbox today. Something that dear old CDDB identified as "Runnin' away (single)" by Nicole. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I know I'm in touch with my feminine side, but that's just plain ridiculous... :lol:
eotunun
Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:Nope, it isn't. I just saw a trailer for a very bland and boring american action movie on the telly the other day, where a kid told his kidnappers : "My daddy's gonna kick your butt" and I'm tired and daft enough right now to see the lame humor in turning that around, du alte Bursche... ;)
Okay, that joke was too subtle for my krautcorreded brain. Got any simpler ones?
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

How about the word 'krautcorrected'? Sehr witzig! :P ;) My humor can be as subtle as Claire's sarcasm... :twisted: :lol: ;)
mh
Above the Chemist

Ahráyeph wrote:I know I'm in touch with my feminine side, but that's just plain ridiculous... :lol:
Well you can rest assured that I did a good old-fashioned "Submit to Remote CDDB" in my CDex, so nobody else will ever have to endure the same brief moment of stark white terror as I just did. :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
eotunun
Overbomber

Too much subtillty for me. I´ll go and watch the Teletubbies.
eotunun
Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:My humor can be as subtle as Claire's sarcasm... :twisted: :lol: ;)
..which by itself was subtle enough to drive me in halfway nuts.
:? :roll: :wink:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Nah, that's just because it's - still - International Woman's Day, mein Freund... ;D
Grison
Road Kill

Found 'em on yousendit, listened to them for 2 days, and blaming myself for not asking for a proper demo :roll:
Looking forward for the album.

Best

M
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my accumulator.
James Blast
Banned

Grison wrote:Found 'em on yousendit
Ahem! :innocent: 8)
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Grison
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:
Grison wrote:Found 'em on yousendit
Ahem! :innocent: 8)
Well... I had some (a lot of) help
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my accumulator.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Finding my demo songs on Yousendit? Didn't know they had a p2p network... :eek: :lol:
Anyhoo, the CD is almost done. A weekend of hard work lies ahead, all the way to the finish. Now all we can hope for is to find a label that's willing to work with us to get it released (I'd send a demo to CMI, but for some reason I have the feeling they are oblivious to Belgian Talent anyway, much to their own disadvantage if y'ask me ;D). If not, we'll find a way somehow...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

For all intents and purposes (no, not porpoises; those might like it as well, though :lol:)... IT'S FINISHED!! I can hardly believe it myself! Three + years I've been working on this and now it's DONE! I wish I could properly celebrate this event, but alas, I have to rise early and go to work. :( Oh well... The album is still finished anyway... :lol:
James Blast
Banned

It disturbs me Raf and I can't stop playing Farewell and The Rain Suite.

I prophesy many large things, all good

Brer Jam~es :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Well done Raf.

Now give us the chance to buy one! :notworthy: :D :notworthy:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Hahaha! If it were up to me, sure! It'd be out there in no time. But we're still looking for a label to help us release it. Fingers crossed...
eotunun
Overbomber

Did you try Nuclear Blast?
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

As a matter of fact, our manager did send a promo to them, even though I have the feeling we aren't 'heavy' enough, since we don't play metal...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Ahráyeph wrote:As a matter of fact, our manager did send a promo to them, even though I have the feeling we aren't 'heavy' enough, since we don't play metal...
What about PIAS? ;)

Congrats on the finished product, mate! ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:What about PIAS? ;)

Congrats on the finished product, mate! ;D

IZ.
Dunno, it's not like a ken anyone there, now is it? ;D

And yer welcome... :)