[Ahráyeph] - You're never going to believe this...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eotunun
Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:
christophe wrote:
radiojamaica wrote:Will you be wearing sunglasses (after dark)? :innocent:
:lol:
Raf, You do have a Heartland t-shirt, right? :eek:
Unfortunately, no. :( And the FGG shirt Sam generously gave me was a couple of sizes too small... :P

Gotta run; I'll check back later...

(James I have gel in my hair for the shoot ;D)
Give them this.
:D
There is shadow under this red rock
Spigel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Another vote for Ahráyeph and FGG and I added Napalm Death and Jesu in for good measure oh and of course The Sisters.
Best of luck
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

:eek:
I have the same shades as blast..if that is is the man himself (well, I did, before they got stepped on)

In other news, I won't be going but voted for Arayeph and FGG and added a couple of "Rosetta Stone"'s in at the end for good measure.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
James Blast
Banned

not me Guv, Andrew S
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Nah, no really, Brer Blast. I cut my hair off last year (has it been a year already? Geez!) because I wanted to. Had been thinking about it for months, for the first time ever. So my blood stays where it is, except to donate if any of you is in trouble. The least I can do for such support! :notworthy:
The shoot came and went quickly. They didn't want this arty farty stuff, since the newspaper is known for it blandness anyway. The fotographer did take some cool pics and promised me she'd send them to me. There's only three of us in them, though, since Cris and Steve got there too late and the photographer had to hurry to another assignment (shooting holes in the road on a highway, believe it or not). She was a fast talking, quick shooting mama. Set us up at the garage door which is the first line of defense at our rehearsal space, then next she saw a decrepid greenhouse, and I mean DECREPID. So she wanted us there. "Is Jezus- Eik (the place where we rehearse) known for its vineyards?" she asked us. My reply : "No, for its decrepid greenhouses".
Bottom line : I have no idea what'll be put into the paper tomorrow (there's your answer, Christophe). It IS 'Het Laatste Nieuws' and the article will only be printed in the regional pages of the North of Brussels, so every Belgian here kinda knows what to expect even though, as some guid, guid Weegie Brother suggested, we remembered we rock. ;)
To us, the exposure may be small, but it is exposure. Any publicity is good publicity, I suppose. Today's events sparked up a boom in webpage hits. We all hope we'll pull this stunt off and make it to this year's line- up of Pukkelpop, and I know it's not for your lack of trying! HL Comes together again! I suppose this is one for the HL Effect thread, but you really are a fine bunch to be part of! And I do need to mention that the people from The Other Place Where All Things Are Covered In Flour are rallying to the cause as well. I for one am really, really, grateful for all the support we're getting and if we pull this off, expect a BIG thank you from the stage, even though a lot of you might not be there to hear it. If not, expect the same in another venue at another time and place, because whether we make it or not, it's your support that counts the most! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

You can thanks us all by providing BACKSTAGE PASSES! :twisted:

Best of luck ARF, you guys fit in on the Pukkelpop stage, FGG is another thing I fear...still ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

I am moist with anticipation for the soundboard recording :D :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Whos the chap on the right (the guy I meant) ?
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Maisey wrote:Whos the chap on the right (the guy I meant) ?
That's Image, the Man himself! :)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Aye, aye, I ken : Andrew looks quite a lot better than me... :?
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:You can thanks us all by providing BACKSTAGE PASSES! :twisted:

Best of luck ARF, you guys fit in on the Pukkelpop stage, FGG is another thing I fear...still ;)

IZ.
Who dares, wins, IZ. You guys deserve to be there just as much as we do! Or have you forgotten, among others, the stonking 'Jugement', 'Rush Hour' or the cover versions of 'After Hours' and 'Hurt'? Come oan!!

Backstage passes will only be available when Brother James makes 'em. There! ;D
James Blast
Banned

FGG~perfect sunrise music
~ Peter Steele
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Good luck Raf. :notworthy:

1. Ahráyeph
2. The Sisters of Mercy
3. Fields of the Nephilim
4. The Cure
5. New Model Army
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
libby

Voted 8)
libby

Oh, and good luck of course :wink:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Thanks, Libs. For voting and the wishes. :) Give my regards to Joery!
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

I must say I can believe this and have voted. 8)

Holding thumbs and crossing toes once again!
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:I must say I can believe this and have voted. 8)

Holding thumbs and crossing toes once again!
You're really into this self inflicted pain deal, aren't you? ;D And thanks for the vote, Debs! :kiss:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Ahráyeph wrote: You're really into this self inflicted pain deal, aren't you? ;D And thanks for the vote, Debs! :kiss:
Yeah, it's my mood for the time being ~ I don't mind it as I quite like it for now so be....

You are welcome Raf! Amongst all the others, who knows! :wink: :kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Grison
Road Kill

*Done*

keeping my fingers crossed.
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my accumulator.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

In that pic, I thought ARF was JB. :oops:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

There are worse people to be likened to than Brother Blast, FACT!
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

The article... Full of wrong info (don't try to read it Claire, it's bad for your progress in the Flemish language :P), but like Koen mentioned : more exposure than the Girls in the past two years... :lol:
James Blast
Banned

there are far too many 'i', 'j' and 'z's in that for it to be wholesome ;D :lol:
~ Peter Steele