That effin' Friday feelin'

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Can I just point out that it's nearly Friday? When I started work the Friday feeling started at the end of work on Friday. After a year or so it moved to the end of work on a Thursday. Currently my 'Can't be arsed cos it's almost the end of the week' tendency lies somewhere around Wednesday lunchtime. This doesn't tend to fit with my job as a Headteacher and therefore Guardian Of The Future/person to be blamed for all of society's ills.

Any suggestions of a job where it can be Friday teatime all week?
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
James Blast
Banned

Mine at the moment as I'm on the *panel. :D

*sick leave
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

looks like no one has a 'Friday feelin' even on a Friday Clive :cry:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

'cept me :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

It's Friday, but I'm not in love. How sad... :( :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
mh
Above the Chemist

Fridays always tend to take a turn for the decidedly bloody surreal round my way. Generally something daft happens and everyone just gives up any pretence at taking things seriously.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Dr. Moody

Only time I get any feckin peace n quiet, working till 7pm all the superuptight workerbees disappear about five. ;D
scotty
Overbomber

Not working tomorrow, the first Saturday in the last Six I've been off :D , I have sooooooooooooo got the Friday Feeling........Crunchie anyone :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

don't mind if I do Dear ;D

<clinky>
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

Gripper wrote:Can I just point out that it's nearly Friday? When I started work the Friday feeling started at the end of work on Friday. After a year or so it moved to the end of work on a Thursday. Currently my 'Can't be arsed cos it's almost the end of the week' tendency lies somewhere around Wednesday lunchtime. This doesn't tend to fit with my job as a Headteacher and therefore Guardian Of The Future/person to be blamed for all of society's ills.

Any suggestions of a job where it can be Friday teatime all week?
I feel your pain - My Friday feeling starts on a Thursday lunchtime. Thurs afternoon is long PE then Music and Friday is spelling test, swimming, lunchtime PHSE then Celebration assembly. :notworthy:

According to some poll-ything/reasearch mularky, my blurke has the least stressful job - he's a window cleaner. I KNOW the reason it is so stress free - he never fukking gets off his arse and goes. If BBC's Carole or Louise say it's raining in Bristol then he assumes that it's gonna travel across the country to friggin Lincoln. If there's a slight possibility of snow in the Hebredies then again there's a possibility it may wend its way south to Lincoln.

Why the fuk he can't look out of our own bloody window and actually check outdoors is beyond me.

Oh look - I'm beginning to rant.

So Gripper, my advise become a Glass Technician :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Gripper

;D

Cheers!
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

My Friday Feeling for this week has started already. :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I just do not like Mondays at work.... :evil:

Friday feeling? Far away right now.... :lol:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

:lol: Mine hasn't; still got a week's worth of double shifts, but I'm SO looking forward to Friday because a) since I'll be working late tomorrow night because I'm going to see VNV Nation in Antwerp, I'll have three hours less on Friday and b) because of this, I can look forward to doing all my preparations for my holiday in Slovenia at a relaxed pace. And c) it's only one day from said trip to the Home Away From Home and a quick stopover at our dear Herr Jümlaut along the way. Three more days to go after this one... :)
hallucienate
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:My Friday Feeling for this week has started already. :innocent:
So do I, but then I am going on leave from tomorrow :P :P :P :innocent: :innocent:
scotty
Overbomber

I got "The Friday Feeling" early this week.................today I wa like a coiled feather waiting to float into action all day, just couldnae be ersed :roll:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
robertzombie
Overbomber

I am sad to say that I had the "Friday feeling" since waking up this morning! :cry:

Well... that is, if the Friday Feeling = CAN'T BE ARSED! :evil:

It's gonna be a long week...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i have friday feeling, cos it's end of term. woooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but not actually until friday!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I get "that effin' Friday feeling" every single morning when the alarm goes off.

Well, except for on the weekends, 'cos then, the alarm doesn't go off at any time even remotely resembling "morning," hehehe...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pista
Cureboi

Oh man I tied one on last night :urff:

I definitely have that effin' Friday feeling.
Oh well, almost Monday huh?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

Working in a Saturday morning tends to block any potential 'Friday Feeling' :(