Tattoos

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:i have a couple of chums who are tattoo artists/piercers.

our very own biggy has also been known to "do a bit of colouring in" on people in and around south yorkshire too ;)

:innocent:

"bit of colouring in" :D never heard it put like that you cheeky good for nothing youngster .... why I`ll show you ... just you wait till I`m mayor .. then I`ll show you how tough I am :D

I wasn`t going to join in here ...... but when I see my good name banded about in such a manner ......................

With any luck Quiff boy will soon have a nice tattoo web site for you all to have a gawp at :wink:

BTW Quiff - who do you know in Leeds ? suppose it`s some wet college kids who fancy being called tattooists .
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

really?
@biggy-id be interested in how you got into tattooing,have you ever dabbled in the piercing/branding/scarification stuff too?
at some point am planning on making some attaempts at getting into piercing at the very least.all about the apprenticeship tho..
heard of stories about the conventions and stuff which take place all over for those in the tattoo/piercing thing...seen the pics too.fantastic stuff! :D :notworthy:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Serendipityhaven

@ Black Planet-
hey there :) ,i can relate to the iffy piercing experience,although ive not had any major probs at all,but thats turned out to be more fluke than good practise thru the years :?
first piercings i had were 10years or so ago when things were pre mainstream.wasnt a whole lot of info about then or organisastions/regulations either.i got a card from the counter of local alternative clothing etc shop for a girl in the area who was piercing.she was operating out of her student accomodation,using only a piercing gun,no sterile wipes,from what i remember tho the jewelry was 9ct gold at least and individually wrapped and sealed so presumably that was sterile.
what i do know now,is that piercing guns are an absolute no,no when it comes to any kind of piercing(including the upper ear lobe so a friend who claims to be in the kno tells me).
worst case scenario being from piercingf guns and poor practises that the nerves(in this case when piercing the nose)on one side of your face can be shot to hell resulting in permanent irreversible damage.
i actualy went back twice after that(was nowhere at that time other than this girl that i knew of who did this and for the bargain price of £5 all in :P )same thing with gun.guess i was very lucky.
had upper lobe done at one point with gun too in a hairdressers of all places for a few pounds.that was well into the popularity boon of piercing when it all exploded big style and your mum wanted to go with you so she could get her eyebrow done :urff: ;but even then the service differed from place to place and it seemed anybody with a piercing gun was willing to "have a go".
its why i wanted to make it very clear that what i did,by effectively re-piercing my tongue pretty much myself,was not advisable at all and to avoid it just buy a few extra tongue bars and keep them handy.again with this i find i was very lucky not to have done some damage to nerves etc.
if i were you id give up on what this "piercer" has done and take it out and concentrate on getting rid of infection she stupidly has not prevented.then make a point of warning everyone you can about her.dont think theres much else you can really do apart from that.most of them now refuse to pierce you at all unless you sign a waiver anyway.
piercing is really very common down here.theres 4 off the top of my head just in the town centre area itself.and its very much a way of life for a good proportion of the people in the alternative scene here so theres always someone talking about the newest shocking import from the usa.
is one of the things ive found a little suprising on this forum here-that piercing etc isnt the norm mainly because of my experiences that goth/darkwave and the other genres of music and the cultures which stem from it tend to also have a strong alternative lifestyle/image too.
not that im complaining;far from it.the fact that im on here everyday since registering(just about )is testament to how highly i rate it and its members).has just taken me somewhat by suprise
oh dear,umm wandering hopelessly off topic :oops: .humble apologies :)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

biggy wrote:BTW Quiff - who do you know in Leeds ? suppose it`s some wet college kids who fancy being called tattooists .
a guy called dave, owns a place in hyde park called "physical something or other". its actually his business partner i know, a piercer chap called doug :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

So far I only got one. I have two that I want to take, but need the money first.

The one I have is a scorpio. Its on my... :oops: left breast :innocent:

I want several more, its like potato chips, one is not enough :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
rian
Slight Overbomber

Two ear pierces and one tattoo. Planning to make 2 moore in a short time. Just need the money to travel to UK first :wink:
I think someone set my soul alight
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

rian wrote:Two ear pierces and one tattoo. Planning to make 2 moore in a short time. Just need the money to travel to UK first :wink:

I`ve heard you`ve decided on an excellent tattooist here in England Rian . :wink:
We`ll sort it out one day mate :)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Serendipityhaven wrote:@ Black Planet-
oh dear,umm wandering hopelessly off topic :oops: .humble apologies :)
I acutally love your wanderings...and look forward to your posts. :eek: :D
Serendipityhaven

:) 8) :) .
pikkrong
Overbomber

2 earrings in the left ear.
no tattoos.
Thea
Overbomber

got 2 rings in each ear and one in me nose.
keep trying to get me industrial done but running out of cash :(
cocoamix
Amphetamine Filth

I have a 12 gauge needle broken off somewhere under the skin in my right thigh. I suppose I should get it removed someday, but I'd have to explain how it got there.
I have one tattoo and lots and lots of scars.
Serendipityhaven

http://www.thescaryguy.org.uk/booking.html
http://www.thescaryguy.org.uk/index.html

my kind of person.respect to him,on many,many levels. 8) 8) 8)
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

5 tattoos and two piercings. And yes, my nipple piercing hurt like hell!
Serendipityhaven

:eek: when i had it done mine didnt.altho it was the first piercing id ever had where that spray which numbs the skin was used :roll: . i had figured that it was protocol nowadays to use the numb stuff,unless you requested not?
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

There wasn't any "spray" option when I was pierced. Might be standard now though.
Serendipityhaven

was the first time i'd ever come across the numbing thing.
thought id try it out to see what it was like and compare.
have to say,although it did what it was supposed to,the whole thing was a total anti climax.a none event.
spoilt it for me.if/when i go bak to piercing anything again-wont be choosing to use that again.
can see why some would tho.