Another t-shirt thread.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Well, sort of.
Anyway.. I've just got some money (~£100) and am in desperate need of new t-shirts, and possibly a new pair of jeans.
I wouldn't mind something Cyberdog-like, maybe UV-reactive, black and green/orange, etc. but they appear to be somewhat hideously expensive.
Before I settle for what's on eBay at the moment, can anyone here recommend any similar designs/manufacturers, but lower price?

Dankeschön. 8)
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: You're in luck, ex-fashion student with encyclopaedic knowledge of every black-garment-touter on the internet here. And I had my dodgy cybergoth phase about 6 years ago (ever seen me with neon green and blue hair extensions and dreads? No and you're never going to! :oops:)

You should have a little look around the links here, I'd be surprised if you didn't find anything... though obviously there's less of a selection for guys

And you should check Ebay out over the space of a couple of weeks, if you search for Cyberdog stuff on there there's quite a lot that comes up these days.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Nah! you want to print your own stuff. Costs less than cyberdog AND you get a one of a kind shirt ;)
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:You should have a little look around the links here, I'd be surprised if you didn't find anything...
That's a good site for sourcing things - worth a look !

(Edited to correct impetuous honesty)
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
scotty
Overbomber

If you have a design of you own, these guys will do it for you at a decent price and make a decent job of it.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Just sent them an email, cheers Scotty.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Maisey wrote:Nah! you want to print your own stuff. Costs less than cyberdog AND you get a one of a kind shirt ;)
Well yes, even better 8)

I'm all for DIY, there's not enough of that these days... too many identikit brands selling "alternative"-ness :roll:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Would you believe I looked through them all and couldn't find anything even faintly good for under £25? :urff:

Cheers anyway, Claire, I have some friends who may find the links useful. :)
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Aw bollox... well, as said, your best bet's probably Ebay if you're looking for anything that's not horrendously overpriced.

Oh and maybe try searching for Lip Service (or go to their website)... sort of one of the selling-alternativeness brands I was just berating, but some of their stuff is quite good and original. Once again pretty expensive, but you can get lots of it on the Ebay...
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

Bands should pay you to wear their t-shirts. Buy a nice black linen shirt - really cool.
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Arch Deviant wrote:Bands should pay you to wear their t-shirts. Buy a nice black linen shirt - really cool.
If that happened, a lot of people on here would be earning a tidy little sum every day, and :von: would be completely broke :lol:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Yeah, I'd be earning tons. :lol: