Man cooks baby

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:eek:

clicky

What it says on the tin.

Discussion?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Badlander
Overbomber

Let's fry... no, microwave him ! :twisted:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
undertow
Amphetamine Filth

She is hoping to be reunited with her daughter, but Child Protective Services is working to have the parental rights severed.
I wonder why?

God throws Teddy out of the cot

I think it's all the more likely that God (in his many guises) has given up.
S/He's so fed up with the general fcukwittage of the human race and how we've screwed up his/her s great experiment that he/she has downed tools until we finish each other off.

Then it will be back to pick up the pieces and fix the bits he/she got wrong the first time.

God played solitaire and lost, so has gone on Permanent Vacation in a huff taking divine intervention with him /her, till a time tbc.....but probably when we're all flooded.
'I have reason to believe' he said, 'that one of you has been going out at night!'
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

and the bloke that fried her was training to become a preacher?

:roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Imagine all kinds of horrible things that people can do to each other or animals and keep in mind that it happens for real.....somewhere... :roll:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Batfish
Road Kill

God's away on business. Tom Waits told me.
Hooray For Everything
scotty
Overbomber

Did anyone ask what it tasted like? :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

It scares the hell outa me that someone can have such blind faith in their pack of idiot liesReligion that even when their husband PUTS THIER CHILD IN THE f**king MICROWAVE they can still turn around and blame some higher entitiy.

What on Earth will it take to convince these people?
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Maisey wrote:It scares the hell outa me that someone can have such blind faith in their pack of idiot liesReligion that even when their husband PUTS THIER CHILD IN THE f**king MICROWAVE they can still turn around and blame some higher entitiy.

What on Earth will it take to convince these people?
5 minutes on number 9.
eotunun
Overbomber

Are you too deranged to see the diference between a cradle and the microwave?
Are you too dim to understand that baby is not bacon?
Do you allways misunderstand when your wife says "Well done, my sweet baby!"?

Here´s hope for you: Become a preacher!
Sinnie, is there a vacant seat on that UFO?
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

eotunun wrote:Sinnie, is there a vacant seat on that UFO?
Probably, Jum...but we might be waiting a long time for it. There's plenty of room on my hilltop while we wait, though...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
eotunun
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
eotunun wrote:Sinnie, is there a vacant seat on that UFO?
Probably, Jum...but we might be waiting a long time for it. There's plenty of room on my hilltop while we wait, though...
Say bathtub and broadband connection and we are in buisness!
;D :innocent:

..whilke sitting on a hulltop waiting for a UFO seems only a little better than preaching or putting babies into microwaves to me..

.. but it´s still better..
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

eotunun wrote:..whilke sitting on a hulltop waiting for a UFO seems only a little better than preaching or putting babies into microwaves to me..

.. but it´s still better..
But Jum, it's far, far away from these demented, knuckle-dragging, Darwin Award-candidate "humans," and that's all that really matters...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Hey guys, I'm off to go kill a few people, rape a few young girls, and set a bomb off somewhere, but don't blame me, it's SATAN that made me do it. :roll:

f**king bollocks. Guy needs his head checked, and his kid taken to some better parents until they can sort themselves out.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Dark wrote: f**king bollocks. Guy needs his head checked, and his kid taken to some better parents until they can sort themselves out.
The kid needs to be taken to better parents permanantly, as do all future children they might have.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It was bound to happen. People have been eating baby corn, baby back ribs and 'kid'ney beans for years !

Do you think the kid came with the usual instructions; Pierce lid then microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes allow to stand for two minutes before serving!

In the good old days kids used to just get in a washing machine and get spun through a couple of wash cycles. And if they were really smart some even climbed into the dryer to save them dripping on the carpet.

Now, kids are getting cooked ( from the inside out no less). I suppose it's better than having them roaming the streets in their hoodies and bothering people, this way you know where they are, just listen out for the *ping*.
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I've just noticed. American idol reject Sanjaya and Maisey = separated at birth? Just a thought! lol :)
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Maisey wrote:
Dark wrote: f**king bollocks. Guy needs his head checked, and his kid taken to some better parents until they can sort themselves out.
The kid needs to be taken to better parents permanantly, as do all future children they might have.
I foolishly live in hope that people can better themselves.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Looks more like THE IMPOSTER FROM LUTON :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Dark wrote:Hey guys, I'm off to go kill a few people, rape a few young girls, and set a bomb off somewhere, but don't blame me, it's SATAN that made me do it. :roll:

f**king bollocks. Guy needs his head checked, and his kid taken to some better parents until they can sort themselves out.
No, Korin, what you need to do is to say that God told you to do it.

If you say Satan told you to do it, well, you should be on your guard against the wiles of the evil one, you're just not praying hard enough. Whereas if you say God told you to do it, well, you can't go against God now can you?

:innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
smiscandlon
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:what you need to do is to say that God told you to do it.
In a similar vein:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =685022061
анархия
Badlander
Overbomber

Ramone wrote:It was bound to happen. People have been eating baby corn, baby back ribs and 'kid'ney beans for years !

Do you think the kid came with the usual instructions; Pierce lid then microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes allow to stand for two minutes before serving!

In the good old days kids used to just get in a washing machine and get spun through a couple of wash cycles. And if they were really smart some even climbed into the dryer to save them dripping on the carpet.

Now, kids are getting cooked ( from the inside out no less). I suppose it's better than having them roaming the streets in their hoodies and bothering people, this way you know where they are, just listen out for the *ping*.
:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol:
Badlander
Overbomber

Maisey wrote: The kid needs to be taken to better parents permanantly, as do all future children they might have.
Let's just hope you never find yourself in a similar situation... :innocent:

And by that I don't necessarily mean microwave your baby, but do something equally disgusting to some people, who'd then think you should never be forgiven, no matter what.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

as posted in another thread...

:innocent:
streamline
Slight Overbomber

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed... :twisted:

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you