A quote from That Guitarist about TSOM

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

That Guitarist yesterday at La Locomotive in Paris playing with the M*****N and speaking with the audience:

WH: "Someone told me that The Sisters Of Mercy played last year in Paris, is it true ? How was it ?" !

Someone in the audience: "S.h.i.t"

WH "You said it, s.h.i.t ! "

The next song (Evangeline) is starting and WH said "This is not a a Sisters Of Mercy song !"

:lol:
Last edited by doctoravalanche on 30 May 2007, 10:31, edited 1 time in total.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

FFS get over it Wayne, it's been 22 years. :roll:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

The man Hussey seems to be busy in his mind with the Sisters a lot. Remarks all the time....I used not to like or dislike him but to me this is very cheap and gets boring after all these years.
"as we walk on the floodland"
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Yeah, but you just know if the Sisters ever released anything new (:lol:) and it had something even slightly growly in it, there would be people speculating that it's all to do with Hussey.

I have no sympathy, do I? :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Dark wrote:Yeah, but you just know if the Sisters ever released anything new (:lol:) and it had something even slightly growly in it, there would be people speculating that it's all to do with Hussey.
You might be right there :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Badlander
Overbomber

Pathetic.
And whoever said that the 14.04.06 show was sh!t is a major moron ! :twisted:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Badlander wrote:Pathetic.
And whoever said that the 14.04.06 show was sh!t is a major moron ! :twisted:
Aye....and shake hands with the Hussa. 8)
Dr. Moody

doctoravalanche wrote: The next song (Evangeline) is starting and WH said "This is not a a Sisters Of Mercy song !"

:lol:
"and we are not a rock n' roll band" :lol:
_emma_
Overbomber

the official site wrote:Dear Doktor, I'm a good guitar player, but my songs are feeble-minded. If I play with the Sisters for a year and then leave to become a full-time gob s**t, will I be able to steal your thunder?

Definitely. For about sixteen seconds.
And after the sixteen seconds have passed and you still wish to keep the thunder, you'll have to keep reminding everybody that you used to be a Sisters guitarist.
Badlander
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote: And after the sixteen seconds have passed and you still wish to keep the thunder, you'll have to keep reminding everybody that you used to be a Sisters guitarist.
I do think that's what it all comes down to. :roll:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

_emma_ wrote:
the official site wrote:Dear Doktor, I'm a good guitar player, but my songs are feeble-minded. If I play with the Sisters for a year and then leave to become a full-time gob s**t, will I be able to steal your thunder?

And after the sixteen seconds have passed and you still wish to keep the thunder, you'll have to keep reminding everybody that you used to be a Sisters guitarist.
_emma_ , surely the mish were 'bigger' than the sisters :?

even my mum liked 'children'
Goths have feelings too
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

_emma_ wrote:

but isnt that an example of eldritch doing exac tly what we are slating hussey for? harping on about the past?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
_emma_ wrote:

but isnt that an example of eldritch doing exac tly what we are slating hussey for? harping on about the past?
NOPE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MUSICA È
Badlander
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: but isnt that an example of eldritch doing exac tly what we are slating hussey for? harping on about the past?
Eldo's funny. :D
Wayyyyyne's not funny. :(

And I'm being soooooooo impartial. :innocent:
doctoravalanche

Well anyway that made me laugh at the concert, it was more of a joke I think !

Anyway, the concert Wayne and his folks gave yesterday in Paris was aboslutely brilliant, Wayne was in an excellent mood and he created an excellent atmosphere by exchanging words with the audience and make us participate to the songs.
Sometimes I wish our dear fellow Eldritch to be more communicative with the audience, I miss it ...
_emma_
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
_emma_ wrote:

Nope. Cause the "Dear Doctor" question could be refer to many more people than just Hussey. :D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

doctoravalanche wrote:Sometimes I wish our dear fellow Eldritch to be more communicative with the audience, I miss it ...
agreed. he's not really been interested in 'communicating' (even in his own unique style :lol:) for a few years now... :?
_emma_
Overbomber

Oh come on, he's been using the sign language!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

_emma_ wrote:Oh come on, he's been using the sign language!
the only signs he gives off these are:

1) the 'cowering behind the smoke' look
2) the 'i'm off for a fag' stare
and
3) the 'are you people still turning up for this?' sneer

;)
Pista
Cureboi

paint it black wrote: _emma_ , surely the mish were 'bigger' than the sisters :?

even my mum liked 'children'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
doctoravalanche

paint it black wrote:even my mum liked 'children'
My mom prefer the Sisters :D
Dark
Underneath the Rock

_emma_ wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
_emma_ wrote: And after the sixteen seconds have passed and you still wish to keep the thunder, you'll have to keep reminding everybody that you used to be a Sisters guitarist.
Nope. Cause the "Dear Doctor" question could be refer to many more people than just Hussey. :D
Gary and Ben played for over a year. Tony already had thunder from SSS/GenX. None of the others went off afterwards to try and compete with the Sisters.
"Dear Doktor" is just Eldritch making thinly-veiled (thin = a few atoms thick) snide comments at anyone he wants to.

The most laughable thing is his "online associates", Baxcorp. :roll:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

doctoravalanche wrote:Well anyway that made me laugh at the concert, it was more of a joke I think !

Anyway, the concert Wayne and his folks gave yesterday in Paris was aboslutely brilliant, Wayne was in an excellent mood and he created an excellent atmosphere by exchanging words with the audience and make us participate to the songs.
Sometimes I wish our dear fellow Eldritch to be more communicative with the audience, I miss it ...
How many people were attending the gig?
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
doctoravalanche wrote:Well anyway that made me laugh at the concert, it was more of a joke I think !

How many people were attending the gig?
in belgium we tend to say : 5 people and a horses head :lol: :lol: :lol: the horse probably being wayne :twisted: :twisted:

My sincere apology to all the horses in this universe :lol: :lol: :lol:
MUSICA È
doctoravalanche

Ozpat wrote:How many people were attending the gig?
About 600 !
If you want I will post some photos tomorrow ...