Tragic Albums you secretly like

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

boudicca wrote:
nick the stripper wrote:Image

I don't really think it's an album to be ashamed of, but I generally do hide it now. I've had one too many people giving me strange looks when they've found out I own the album.
Are you sure it's the album? :wink: :innocent:
Wasn't it him that was sampled in Badlands? "I'm Jesus Christ, whether you wanna accept it or not I don't care.."
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Canadian alternative college pop rock, probably the most upbeat (*shudder*) album I own. Great music for washing windows to.

I'm sure there are others...
анархия
canon docre
Overbomber

Rrrrrrstein. :roll:

I know it's plainly wrong, but I find myself sometimes imagining how I'm marching into other countries to their stomping sounds. Must be a German thing. :innocent: :oops:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: @ Jess
Dark wrote:
boudicca wrote:
nick the stripper wrote:Image

I don't really think it's an album to be ashamed of, but I generally do hide it now. I've had one too many people giving me strange looks when they've found out I own the album.
Are you sure it's the album? :wink: :innocent:
Wasn't it him that was sampled in Badlands? "I'm Jesus Christ, whether you wanna accept it or not I don't care.."
It is.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
WolfLover
Road Kill

Their a bit of a gulity pleasure for sure but what the fcuk :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Image Image ImageImage