Pirates of the Caribbean or T3

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Yes, i know they are not really comparable, but cant decide which one to go see at the weekend. Altho i must admit that Jonny Depp :notworthy: and Orlando :notworthy: are swaying the vote slightly! ;D
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Johnny Depp!!! Go for seeing him!! I may just do that myself. I have liked him since he was in that show 21 Jump Street. He is one talented guy! Love his movies!
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Oh c'mon PIRATES vs some unecessary sequel.

No contest.

I fuckin love pirates me.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Big Si
School Bully

Black Planet wrote:Johnny Depp!!! Go for seeing him!! I may just do that myself. I have liked him since he was in that show 21 Jump Street. He is one talented guy! Love his movies!
I read in Hotdog that he's based his Pirate character on the wrinkly old love god Keith Richards :eek:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Jim
Slight Overbomber

I read that in the Guardian.

What does that say about us ;-) ?
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"

PIRATES!

Of course, if you're more interested in the future governor of California's political agenda, maybe you should see T3 instead ("I'll be back...for re-election.").
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

I've seen both films and I recommend you go see Pirates of the Caribbean. Pure entertainment and funny as f**k. Also Mackenzie Crook from The Office is in it playing a brilliant comedy role as a pirate with an ill fitting false eye...that alone is worth the price of a cinema ticket
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

OK, SOLD!! Off i trot to shivver me timbers at Jonny, Orlando and Mackenzie, im drooling as we speak! :wink:
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

Lamia - take James. He needs to get out more :wink:
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

It would be sacrilege to take a man to see a film with Jonny Depp and Orlando Bloom in! How could i discuss these sex icons with James? Unless, of course, there's something he isnt telling me! :eek: Reveal all please Ginger - i await with baited breath :)
Big Si
School Bully

Lamia wrote:It would be sacrilege to take a man to see a film with Jonny Depp and Orlando Bloom in! How could i discuss these sex icons with James? Unless, of course, there's something he isnt telling me! :eek: Reveal all please Ginger - i await with baited breath :)
I understand Keira Knightly looks rather :P :kiss:

So something for the boys as well! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Johnny Depp = yum :twisted:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

Lamia wrote:It would be sacrilege to take a man to see a film with Jonny Depp and Orlando Bloom in! How could i discuss these sex icons with James? Unless, of course, there's something he isnt telling me! :eek: Reveal all please Ginger - i await with baited breath :)
Jamsey did ask me who the "wench" was in Pirates of the Caribbean, then again he could have been faking it :wink:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Just saw Pirates last nite.....Big Gigantic Swoon for Johnny Depp. He is so damn good looking in this flick!~ :innocent: :innocent:

And it's rather entertaining on it's own too. Johnny adds the comic relief, very nicely!
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I really agree - Pirates was ace family fun. Really much better than anyone had the right to expect. So tongue-in-cheek it could have licked itself to death. And Johnny Depp was great, too. Great make-up, kind of Robert Smith with a spraycan.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...