If any of you are in Wolverhampton on Saturday

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

First of all bad luck,
But I have good news.....
I am doing a guest DJ slot at Hex in the city at the Giffard arms this Saturday June 9th.
I am currently staging a Proper goth revival and shall only be playing Gothic rock and alternative 80's music ,no bleepy s**t(Not even the good stuff) and definately No fcuking bastard heavy spunking metal.

www.hexinthecity.co.uk
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

wild bill buttock wrote:no bleepy s**t(Not even the good stuff) and definately No fcuking bastard heavy spunking metal.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Can't make it but good luck 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Sounds good to me Bill, It'd be nice to hear more 'trad goth' in the Giff. :D
Do I Look Like A People Person?
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Andy Christ 666 wrote:Sounds good to me Bill, It'd be nice to hear more 'trad goth' in the Giff. :D

Which is exactly why me and the missus are starting our own night at The Giffard.At the moment its going to be every 3 months or so, but we want it to be something of an "Event" rather than just a run of the mill goth night.
The first one is to be Friday August 31st and,subject to confirmation,we shall be hosting a gig by a certain ex Fields of the Nephilim member's combo.
Hope to see you tommorrow Andy.
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

If I can sort out my cashflow, I may pop in for a few. :)
Do I Look Like A People Person?