Who's going to Zottegem?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

you should be glad dude; performances in daylight scuk anyways.

hmmm.... might consider joining after all then....
Immodium for the people
jherek
Road Kill

thanks for your replies

when you say you need a festival ticket to get into the campsite, does this mean a ticket for both days as opposed to the saturday tickets i have? :(
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

Tidal wrote:
stefan moermans wrote:sisters will play at 00.15 wow that's quite late. ;D ;D
What kind of joke is this?!! The sisters were supposed to play at 16:00 Saturday! I was going to arrive by car not long before that but arriving at the fest around 0:00 sounds a bit extreme to me! What happened?
don't think 16.00 was ever a time to start for them asd headliner of the festival. Around 22.30 to 23.00 would have been a normal hour byut hey , you don't hear me complaining :notworthy: :notworthy:
MUSICA È
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

stefan moermans wrote:
Tidal wrote:
stefan moermans wrote:sisters will play at 00.15 wow that's quite late. ;D ;D
What kind of joke is this?!! The sisters were supposed to play at 16:00 Saturday! I was going to arrive by car not long before that but arriving at the fest around 0:00 sounds a bit extreme to me! What happened?
don't think 16.00 was ever a time to start for them asd headliner of the festival. Around 22.30 to 23.00 would have been a normal hour byut hey , you don't hear me complaining :notworthy: :notworthy:
4 PM? :eek: That is the moment the festival starts I guess. That will also be the time of my arrival. If not earlier. And I will have get pished and will have destroyed by the time the Sisters start at a very late hour. :twisted:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:I'll be coming with at least four non- HL people, maybe six. And, if all goes well and they know what's best for them (L.E.U.V.E.N.!! ;)), wee Andrew and his partner will join us... ;D
Funny you should say that Arf. The Theater Hotel is now booked :D Sorry Antwarp but I gave up trying to find a nice, cheap-ish hotel room with a bath, so LEUVEN here we come!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

jherek wrote:thanks for your replies

when you say you need a festival ticket to get into the campsite, does this mean a ticket for both days as opposed to the saturday tickets i have? :(
Think that shouldn't be a problem really, just says a ticket for the festival, and as a one day ticket is a ticket for the festival too: Sue them ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ania
Road Kill

Anybody is going back to Brussels straight after the gig? We need to be in london the next day for metallica! if not, are there any buses/trains between the festival site and Brussels? Thanks!! :notworthy:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ania wrote:Anybody is going back to Brussels straight after the gig? We need to be in london the next day for metallica! if not, are there any buses/trains between the festival site and Brussels? Thanks!! :notworthy:
Ania, you are just too rock n' roll. 8) :twisted: :notworthy: :notworthy: :kiss:

God I wish I could make it to Zottegem, for the crack rather than watching The Girls.

Koen - you're dead right mate, that will be some pit :twisted: :notworthy:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
lachert
Overbomber

hi, hi, hi. metallica.
:wink:
long live rock'n'roll