Bernard Manning

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Pegged it.
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
scotty
Overbomber

Beat me to it, just seen it on the news.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Oh well he'll be missed.

Sorry! :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Berlimey :P
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

I did a right old double take when the news was on - thought they were reliving one of my fave Spitting Image sketches for a minute...

Bernard Manning.....has.....farted. He was 63.

:lol: :notworthy:

RIP, noxious bloke.
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
James Blast
Banned

"There was this Jock, a Paddy and two Black fellas, this Fat Northern Git and uhhhhh........." Thud!

Next!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Silver_Owl
The Don

Good ridance to one of the biggest oxygen thieves ever to tread upon a Northern club stage. What a fcuknut.

The nail in his coffin (pun intended) for me was the documentary of him doing a tour of India. It showed him up to be the pathetic arsewipe he really was. :evil:

Apart from that I really liked him. :innocent:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Bernard Manning joke:

An elderly Yorkshire couple go on holiday to the Costas. It's the first time they've left the country, they're a bit set in their ways, and they don't know whether Bisto will be available in Spain.

"Whate'er tha dus luv, dun't ferget t'Bisto" says the old man.

Now when they arrive in Spain, unpacking at the hotel, and where's the Bisto? Of course it's nowhere to be found.

"Eh up luv, happen t'couple down t'corridor's English, Ah'll ask them."

He knocks on the door, and when it opens, says "Hast tha t'Bisto?"

The other man says, "sorry, I don't speak Spanish."

OK, in Manning's version, the punchline was "F*ck off you Spanish c*nt", but you get the idea.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
kgw
Road Kill

no he doesn't he says "f**k off you spanish c**t" - at least that's how BM told it (apparently)
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Yeah. I know.
Just above, in tiny type, the line at the bottom, I wrote:OK, in Manning's version, the punchline was "F*ck off you Spanish c*nt", but you get the idea.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

—Bertrand Russell
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

He didn't bother me hugely. I found him occasionally funny, which puts him on a far higher plane than Russell Brand, Jo Brand, and Lenny Henry. Oh, and Julian Clary who is only funny when someone is scripting his lines for him.
I've heard plenty of lame acts from black comedians basically using the same jokes as Manning but beginning it with "Y'see,white people do THIS, but we blacks, we do THIS.." then screaming the punchline and spending the next ten minutes glad-handing the crowd who make noises like feeding time at the zoo. Dont see why one is edgy and the other is out-of-date mysoginist, racist, and every other "ist" buzzword floating about. =/
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Quality avatar hom!

"One girl puked up her f**king pelvis on this stuff"

:notworthy:

Funniest I've ever seen him.