That New Irn Bru advert.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ramone wrote:Possessed Mimes and Germans!
:lol: There is little on this earth with greater power to strike terror into the hearts of men :P :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
psichonaut
Overbomber

when i wath my old photos i think:
WHY CAN'T I BE THE SAME?
ooohhh good times....and my daughters like those photos.....my wife no
but she has different thoughts about fashion and different music tastes
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

On the subject of photos that make you think
"What the hell was I thinking?"
I thought I looked great at the time, looking back, I look like a stick of candy floss.
This was the late 80s' by the way, when big hair and pointy boots was the order of the day,
nowadays it's shaved head and Docs.
The shaved head isn't a choice though, Curse you rapidly receeding hairline!!!
Do I Look Like A People Person?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I'm 17. I wear black jeans, and black t-shirts with varying band names or chemical hazard symbols. And paraboots (thanks Ness!).
I have next to no jewellery, because I can't find any I like. I intend to decorate a plain t-shirt, next week, with safety pins and various items from the fabric section of Boyes.

I'll look back on myself in a few months and wonder why.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

A few months experimenting can be a good thing man, don't knock it!

Funny thing is, I want to look like you lot did, because the modern alternative is frankly pish. So, be proud! You've influenced successive generations for years, and hopefully will keep doing so...
robertzombie
Overbomber

Dark wrote:I'm 17. I wear black jeans, and black t-shirts with varying band names
Same here, plus the standard issue black shirt for going out.

Although for some unknown reason the [boring/plain] "Maine" section of Debenhams has become very appealing lately... :urff:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

robertzombie wrote:Although for some unknown reason the [boring/plain] "Maine" section of Debenhams has become very appealing lately... :urff:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
анархия
James Blast
Banned

what is an Debenhams, pliss?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sarah_orange
Amphetamine Filth
Location: in a pink hole somewhere in the merrion centre, Leeds

I'm better dressed now. but not really less goth. I blame a liking for all about eve - I was a guppy - all purple and green and other colourful stuff. yak. scarves and bangles ahoy. ok so I have red hair now and have had black in the past but it's the corsets and black pvc that fit the bill so well. I'm amazed I never owned any black pvc before 5-6 years ago...
James Blast
Banned

I got some black leather strides made for me (I wanted pockets on the back like jeans had/have) between the fitting and me paying for them, they shrunk. I was so in awe of them and the feel of them, I never complained and I do believe they cost all of £80 of my hard earned.
... never fitted me, but what the hell, I wore them every Friday and/or Saturday, whenever I was missing The Sisters Of Mercy, X~Mal Deutschland or The Cult and too busy getting pished with Flat-Tops in Hurricanes!

happy days :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

My ex-fiance destroyed the photos but whilst I was indeed 'g*th' I'm more ashamed of the baggy stuff I wore after discovering >insert name of class A sustance<. These days I still wear the old black jeans but more 'dress down friday' than rock god I'm afraid :lol:

Love those adverts.
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria